Bloomington's Real World Mod - includes real world coaches

Re: Bloomington's Real World Mod

Postby korme » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 pm

I don't mean to pry, bloomington, as I understand the coaching mod is going to take some kind of work, but do you have an estimate on when you will be releasing it? I ask because I'm wondering if I should just start a new dynasty tonight or hold off..
korme

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm not bloomington but I can tell you we're still in the roll out stage with the new edition of the game. Gary will be updating soon. At this stage I do dynasties to test the game, and how it has changed since the last edition, but I know I may need to abandon them at any point, so I don't get too attached.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby bloomington » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 pm

korme wrote:I don't mean to pry, bloomington, as I understand the coaching mod is going to take some kind of work, but do you have an estimate on when you will be releasing it? I ask because I'm wondering if I should just start a new dynasty tonight or hold off..

I think Wayne is right in that u may want to hold off getting really into things until things are updated by Gary. Sometimes when he updates it requires starting up a new dynasty. I also want to test things after he updates because he may make changes that impact things in the mods...so what works today may not in a few days. Still, I think Gary has plans to put out an update sooner rather than later so I would say maybe a few days? It will give me a chance to go over it again but anyways, not much longer. :)

Hope thats ok.
bloomington

Postby jksander » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Says file is down ... I suspect you reached your Dropbox download limit?
jksander
Elite Member

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 pm

jk, go to the one at the very bottom of the post. That one works.
Wayne23

Postby bloomington » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:27 pm

jksander wrote:Says file is down ... I suspect you reached your Dropbox download limit?

Yes I had some issues with dropbox filling up..ill have the pics up shortly but the mod is and has been available (just clicked the link) so not sure, but as Wayne says the link for the mod is right at the bottom of my first post.
bloomington

Postby bloomington » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:05 pm

All the links are working again. The link for the mod is at the very bottom of the 1st post.
bloomington

Re: Bloomington's Real World Mod - includes real world coach

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:51 pm

bump for updated Real World Mod which now includes current real world coaches. Note - if you dont want to use the real world coaches, you can still download the real world mod and simply dont install the real coaches otherwise u will find the excel spreadsheet containing the real coaches as well as the word document with the instructions on how to install in the C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2016 location.

Enjoy!
bloomington

Postby nuwildcat » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Bloomington, this great. Thanks for all the hard work. I wonder if Gary can adjust it so the saved DB is used instead of the default.dat file or maybe find a way to change the saved DB file as the default file.
nuwildcat

Postby bigbad25 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:55 pm

Its amazing makes it so much more immersive.
bigbad25

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods