Bloomington's Real World Mod - includes real world coaches

Bloomington's Real World Mod - includes real world coaches

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:33 am

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************WEDNESDAY MARCH 23, 2016 - - HERE IS VERSION 1.1.1 OF THE REAL WORLD MOD - - see the link to the mod below (in red)

Fixes issues related to retired coaches
edited and formatted a few things
added: hiistorical information for national award winners including:

Norton Award (used Naismith award)
WS Player of the Year (used AP Player of the year)
WS Coach of the Year
WS Freshman of the Year
WS Defensive Player of the Year

Changes, corrections and additions will only take affect if you start a new dynasty following the installation of the mod. Some people in the middle of a dynasty may not wish to restart at this time, but just keep in mind u may possibly experience a couple of exception errors that you otherwise would not if u run the installer and start a new dynasty.

ENJOY!!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here is the link to the Real World Mod Version 1.1.1

INSTALLATION OF THE MOD:

FIRST: This is a mod that I have created in order to hopefully make everyone's game more enjoyable. Yes I can remove something if you dont want - its always easier to remove then to add. If people wish me to remove something I will if its reasonable and a couple of people ask. I know we all play the game differently.

STEP 1: I have tried to make this as easy as possible so anyone with virtually any computer or lack of computer knowledge can download making the game as appealing to as many people as I can. So, you first simply download the installer that contains the mod by clicking the link above and hitting download. Save it where u want although I was putting it on my desktop so I could actually have it infront of me to click and execute.

STEP 2: After you have downloaded simply double click the installer to execute the installation. Follow the simple commands and it will do everything for u.

STEP 3: There is just a tiny bit of work the user has to do once everything has been installed - if you want to. When you go to create your "new game" the first screen you see, is the one which asks if its a single player or multiplayer game. To replace the default DDS logo with the NCAA logo, click on browse beside the logo. It will automatically open the logos folder. In the logos folder in the top left hand corner is the folder called "assn". Open the folder and simply locate the NCAA logo. Its called NCAA so everyone can find it easily. Click that logo and it will replace the DDS CB logo with the NCAA one. I have linked a pic below to make it even easier to understand what I mean and what to do. If you do not care to have the NCAA logo in the game, then simply ignore this step and play your game.

Association Logo Pic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ora44m4cpmru ... o.jpg?dl=0

A few screenshots to see what the game looks like with the mods installed...

Roy Williams Coach Card : https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrw88hlkg36op ... d.jpg?dl=0

Cal State Fullerton Gameplay and Court: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uys1wsxc6eq8r ... t.jpg?dl=0

Schedule Screen w/ Logos: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j67qbm9cfp2i8 ... n.jpg?dl=0

Bob Knight Retired Coach Card: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mm4esd9iquqgs ... d.jpg?dl=0

Up to date 2015-16 School and Tournament Courts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ene5sm5dukgpd ... 1.jpg?dl=0
And thats it! continue setting up your league however u wish and enjoy the mod and the game.

If you like my work and what I am doing, I am a med student and would invite you to make a small donation to my paypal. This is a labour of love and one that takes considerable time -unfortunately as a med student, time is not something I have much of, but debt is something I have too much of! LOL

Please PM me if you would like to make any donation- but if not, just enjoy what I and others like me do. Thanks

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Last edited by bloomington on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 39 times in total.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Bloomington's Real World Mod

Postby JMD » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:30 am

Sweet! Hopefully the mod will be ready before I make my purchase.
JMD

Postby WarEagle13 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:35 am

Excellent news. You guys rock! Can't wait until release.
WarEagle13

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:01 pm

JMD wrote:Sweet! Hopefully the mod will be ready before I make my purchase.

I expect to release it sometime this weekend so u should have it very very soon.
bloomington

Postby Valdarix » Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Looks like Bloomington has got a Real World D1 Mod covered this go round. His mod gives everything that my mod offered and more! Since he's been providing content to the community for the past year and half or so while I have been off pouting about bugs in DDSCB:3 I am going to let him have the real world space because his excellent content such as courts deserve to be seen and used.

Can't wait for this to be released Bloom!
Valdarix

Postby Warriors11 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:16 pm

awesome - cant wait
Warriors11

Postby mh2365 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:08 pm

excellent will wait to buy until this is out
mh2365

Postby JMD » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Where can I get a template? The original template went missing after the DDSCB category was removed from the site.
JMD

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:02 am

Looking forward to this...really want to see real names and logos:) Thanks for your work!
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:25 pm

bump ...for the mod being posted
bloomington

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods