DDS CB2016 Courts

Re: DDS CB2016 Courts

Postby bloomington » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:30 pm

There are a couple of conference tournaments that are played on campus sites. The NEC is one of those conferences. Since the game (this version) does not automate the courts for those conference tournaments which are played on campus sites, I have created a tournament court for the NEC of my own since I just dont want to coach a team that will play on those default Wolverine courts and switching in the right court for the right game in the tournament is way too much trouble.

This is just my own creation if people wish to use. This goes in the assn folder like the NIT, NCAA and other tournament courts and should be named: Northeast

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q655t6bjzdmor ... t.jpg?dl=0

Enjoy!
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby bloomington » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:42 pm

Here is a Patriot League Tournament court I have created (Patriot League). The Patriot is the 2nd of 4 conferences that have a conference tournament played on campus sites. The other 3 are the NEC, A-SUN and American East.

Again, please download and paste into your C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2016\graphics\courts\assn folder.

Have not tested to see if this one works yet or not, but it "should".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7hun868fwvqu ... e.jpg?dl=0

Enjoy!
bloomington

Postby bloomington » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Here is MY version of the A-Sun's 2015-16 Tournament Court (A-Sun). Again, there is no neutral court for this tournament but perhaps next version this will be corrected since the game assumes a neutral setting rather than higher seed hosting the lower seed. But again, just to look at something other than the default courts if you coach in this conference, this is something I have put together.

Note that it does use the tournament logo as well as the A-Sun's motto, but everything else is just me fooling around.

Enjoy! PS- also goes in the assn subfolder within the graphics\courts main folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccgze7e4fjql4 ... n.jpg?dl=0
bloomington

Postby bloomington » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Here is the last of the 4 conferences that do not have a neutral site tournament - the America East (America East) Tournament court.

I have created these courts so that if you decide to coach a team from these conferences, you can at least enjoy a conference-themed court rather than a wolverine studios default court. All the courts have some ties to reality such as the official logo for this years conference tournament, conference motto, conference colors and conference sponsors - so I did not go way out there with respect to making something completely abstract.

Hope u enjoy my America East creation...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/veu1pavuanyfa ... t.jpg?dl=0
bloomington

Postby bloomington » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:04 am

And here is the final court I will produce for this year's college basketball season... This is my 2016 version of the CBI Tournament Court (third). The CBI tournament is a best of 3 tournament played on the campus sites of the 2 finalists. Because the game does not re-create the CBI correctly, I have decided to put this year's champion's CBI court...and that would be the Nevada Wolf Pack - who defeated Morehead State 2-1 with a thrilling final second victory in the deciding game...

So here it is...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfvc8unv7fus2 ... d.jpg?dl=0

Again - this goes into the C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2016\graphics\courts\assn folder.

This last list of individual courts that I have created will be put into the real world mod and will be included in the next release.

Thanks
bloomington

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:33 am

Now that I'm playing out games the courts are an incredible addition to the game. Thanks!
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Yes, the courts mod is essential as far as I'm concerned. While the real team names and nicknames is the most important mod to me, the courts mod is a very close second. And the quality we now have with bloomington's courts mod is phenomenal.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby bloomington » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 pm

thanks for the kind words. yeah i can no longer play the game with the default courts :P
bloomington

Postby Wayne23 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:39 pm

LOVE these courts!
Wayne23

DDS CB2016 Courts

Postby Rednic67 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:45 am

I am not sure if people knew this yet, but Wolverine Studios has recently launched a new version of DDS Pro Basketball. Ive tried the demo, and it has an updated user interface, but otherwise seems to have a very similar engine. Anyone have any other experiences?
Rednic67

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods