Real Coaches Mod

Re: Real Coaches Mod

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Bloom, I did the complete uninstall and used the 1.1 mod, but still got the division name error when exporting the DB file.
rtruesdell

Postby korme » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:38 pm

rtruesdell wrote:Bloom, I did the complete uninstall and used the 1.1 mod, but still got the division name error when exporting the DB file.

As did I
korme

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Can you humour me and try again but this time do NOT touch anything when it comes to the conference set up just slide past that part and set up a test and then when the association is set up, just go to the commisioners office and try to export. Let me know what happens - thanks.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby korme » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:24 pm

bloomington wrote:Can you humour me and try again but this time do NOT touch anything when it comes to the conference set up just slide past that part and set up a test and then when the association is set up, just go to the commisioners office and try to export. Let me know what happens - thanks.

Exported without a hitch - I'll let you know if any problems pop up
korme

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:31 pm

korme wrote:
bloomington wrote:Can you humour me and try again but this time do NOT touch anything when it comes to the conference set up just slide past that part and set up a test and then when the association is set up, just go to the commisioners office and try to export. Let me know what happens - thanks.

Exported without a hitch - I'll let you know if any problems pop up

Was it with the same team and setup as u had the problem with? I strongly suspect its the OVC setup and when your setting up your association just add the logo ..ignore all the stuff about adjusting the conferences. I already pre-set the ACC and the OVC conference tournament is correct when you dont touch it. I had thought leaving it blank would cause a problem but it turns out, filling in the info causes the problem. Odd but in the 10-12 tests I have run since reading the problems - I have had zero problems when NOT touching the OVC but did get an error when I did.
bloomington

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Exported fine when I did not touch the OVC.
rtruesdell

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:57 pm

rtruesdell wrote:Exported fine when I did not touch the OVC.

Thanks for the feedback. I have adjusted the instructions in the 1st post accordingly.
bloomington

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:25 am

How and where do I find these coaches? I don't see them when setting up, or after setting up but I have no clue where to look.
Wayne23

Postby bloomington » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:54 am

Wayne23 wrote:How and where do I find these coaches? I don't see them when setting up, or after setting up but I have no clue where to look.

Wayne - the installer places 2 files into the C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2016 folder. One is an Excel file containing all the coaches and their data, and the second is a Word document giving you step by step instructions of how to incorporate the coaches into the game.

The Word document outlining the step by step process is called "HOW TO USE REAL COACHES SPREADSHEET" and the Excel file containing the actual data to be put into the game is called "Real World Coaches 2015-16 V 1.0"

So just go to the folder I noted above and somewhere in there are those 2 files. Follow the instructions and you should be good to go. Its basically just an exercise in copying and pasting data from excel into the saved DB file. Once you have the coaches data in the game, the pictures will automatically link up and appear so u dont even need to worry about that part.
bloomington

Real Coaches Mod

Postby JoshuaTug » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:10 am

Ive looked around but cant find anything and hate to start one of these type of threads but is there any up to date real world mods? The most recent I can find is 2014.
JoshuaTug

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods