Real Coaches Mod

Real Coaches Mod

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm

I will have the real coaches mod ready this weekend.

It will include all active Head Coaches and Assistants for all teams. It will also include their details such as career wins and losses, ages, tournament info, pictures and most importantly defensive styles.

I will likely have this ready by tomorrow and will add the photos within the real world mod along with the spreadsheet you need to make it work.

For anyone who has used this before, you will put it into your saved DB file like like before. I am just going to add it to the real world mod so u dont have to download anything. The Coaches photos will be in the coaches folder and once you add the coaches in - the photos will link to the names.

Cheers
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Real Coaches Mod

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Real world mod has been updated to include real world coaches spreadsheet and word file with instructions on how to install. If you have used this before, its the same process - its just been updated as at September 4, 2016.
bloomington

Postby dime » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 am

awesome!
dime

Postby FC45 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:55 am

Great stuff, thanks for your hard work on this. It helps make the game even better to play.
FC45

Postby 3manweave » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:49 pm

The hard work on this is appreciated! Looking forward to the mod adjustment, and then the real fun begins.
3manweave

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:03 pm

Bloom, in case you missed it in the other post, apparently there's some change to 1.1 that makes the DB export crash (with a "blank division name" error). Haven't tested it yet with the original default .dat file, but will do so and post here.
rtruesdell

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:10 pm

Did not get an error with the original default.dat file, so it could be a 1.1 change that effects the mod. A couple of us have gotten this error when trying to export the DB file in the Commish' s office, fyi.

Thanks for looking into it! Again, as I wrote in the other post, this mod is fantastic. Thanks so much for undertaking this "labor of love."
rtruesdell

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:24 pm

rtruesdell wrote:Bloom, in case you missed it in the other post, apparently there's some change to 1.1 that makes the DB export crash (with a "blank division name" error). Haven't tested it yet with the original default .dat file, but will do so and post here.

I go the same error however after re-implanting the data into the default.dat file and installing into the game my version now works. Just a FYI - I completely uninstalled the game, went into the C:\Wolverine Studios\DDSCB2016 folder and then manually deleted the rest of the game so its completely gone (including save files). Then I reinstalled the game, and installed the mod and my version is fine now. So am I advising everyone to do it? Well, I will post the Full Mod in a few minutes and you can try to download and install however if you get a problem, I would advise wiping the game out completely including any straggler folders or files my uninstall did not eliminate and then re-install the full game and then run the mod installer.
bloomington

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:36 pm

You rock. :)
rtruesdell

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Version 1.1 of the Real World Mod has been posted. I had to completely uninstall the first version of DDSCB 2016 completely off of my drive and do a clean reinstall of the full version Gary posted. Then I ran the installer and my version is fine now. Let me know if yours is too.

Thanks
bloomington

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Mods