Veggie Tales: The Cale Jefferson story

Anthony Stewart, UT-Martin lead assistant

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 am

[November 19th, 2015 - Game #3, vs TN-Martin]

TN-Martin (1-0) @ UMKC (1-1) :: Municipal Auditorium - Kansas City, MO (6:30 PM)

I've never been to Kansas City before. But I'm shocked at the lack of an on-campus arena here, and the fan support seems dismal for such a large city. It's too bad, because I think they have a pretty good team after watching tape of them, and after they beat us 80-71 tonight. I'll be following these guys throughout the season.

On paper, we thought this would be a close game throughout, and it was for the most part. We shot the ball pretty well (21-of-46), including hitting 8-of-16 from three-point range, and going 21-of-27 at the free throw line. Where we lost the game; however, was due to twenty turnovers and the fact that they scored fourteen points off those mistakes. I don't know if it was because it was on the road, but we weren't that sloppy in our home opener the other night.

Coach Heath Schroyer (our head coach) was extremely disappointed in the effort at times, as it looked like we were disinterested at certain junctions of the game. We were down by a dozen with about four minutes to go before our best player, Joshua Howard, hit triples on back-to-back possessions, and that seemed to get us going effort-wise, but UMKC kept the hammer down and won by nine. Coach Jefferson and his staff did a nice job holding us off down the stretch.

Howard led the way for us with thirteen points, while John Underwood scored eleven off the bench. Gary Reeves scored ten on 3-of-7 shooting. Our point guard, Chris Rueter, had a nice floor game amidst the turnover issues that we had. He only made his one field goal attempt, but was 6-of-8 at the free throw line, and notched six dimes with just two turnovers.

UT-M (01-01): 34-37-71
UMKC (02-01): 34-46-80

Points In Paint: UMKC 32, TN-Martin 18
Second Chance Points: TN-Martin 2, UMKC 3
Fast Break Points: UMKC 14, TN-Martin 8
Largest Lead: UMKC 13, TN-Martin 4

Player of the Game: Will Bedard, UMKC - 15 points (7-of-9 FG, 1-of-4 FT), 8 rebounds (2 off.), 3 steals

TN-Martin
Joshua Howard: 13 points (5-of-13 FG, 3-of-8 3PT), 5 rebounds
Chris Rueter: 8 points (1-of-1 FG, 6-of-8 FT), rebound, 6 assists

UMKC
Stephen Jones: 13 points (4-of-7 FG, 2-of-5 3PT, 3-of-6 FT), 2 rebounds, 2 assists, steal
Ronnie Chappel: 8 points (4-of-8 FG), 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals
3manweave

Aislin Luna

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:42 pm

[November 22nd, 2015 - Aislin's office, Kansas City, MO (8:24 AM)]

This popped up in my inbox this morning. WSSN graded out our signing class. He doesn't normally pay attention to stuff like this; but I showed it to Cale anyway, and it's great publicity nonetheless. Check it! #goroos

-----

First-year head coach Cale Jefferson showed his prowess as a recruiter very early in his tenure, as he wrapped up his entire five-man class in the early signing period. With ten scholarship players that were junior or senior in eligibility, he signed an impressive haul of junior college players, with the three JUCO signees all in the top seventy-five junior college prospects in the country according to WSSN, including two that were in the top ten at their position in three-star power forward Montell Morrison (Brownwood, Tex./Blinn (TX) JC) and three-star center Rahim Palmer (Rapid City, S.D./Iowa Western CC). Three-star small forward Jeremy Lewis (Norborne, Mo./State Fair (MO) CC) was the 12th ranked JUCO at his position, and 54th overall.

Morrison was a top-30 JUCO player (28th), and Palmer was 69th.

At the high school level, Jefferson inked six-foot-ten center Patrick King (Huntsville, Mo./Westran), a three-star signee that was one of the nation's top five-hundred prep recruits according to WSSN's rankings, and the nation's 69th-best prep center by the same outlet. Swingman Terrance Serraville (St. Louis, Mo./Lindbergh) rounded out the class. The six-foot-six Serraville missed the summer AAU circuit with an injury, but is an exceptional athlete with good shooting range when healthy. He was one of just two players in the St. Louis metro area this past season to average at least 13 points, five rebounds, four assists, two steals, and two blocks per game. Marcus Myers of Hillsboro, Mo./Grandview was the only other St. Louis-area player to do so. Myers signed with the University of Texas this past week.

Name: Patrick King
Position: Center
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 244
OVR: 478
PRK: 69
Hometown: Huntsville, Mo.
School: Westran
WSSN's take: Offensive-minded big that is technically sound and has several moves and counter-moves. Has excellent size, but not a lot of natural strength, and could be a liability on the boards at the college level until he adds muscle. Has limited shooting range, and is a poor foul shooter. At the high school level, he relies too much on length and height to protect the rim and defend, but has the potential to be a two-year or three-year starter and impact player at the mid-major level.

Name: Jeremy Lewis
Position: Small forward
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 214
OVR: 54 (JUCO)
PRK: 12 (JUCO)
Hometown: Norborne, Mo.
School: Johnson County (KS) CC
WSSN's take: Mainly a spot-up shooter that has good, not great athleticism. Not a great ballhandler, but is an instinctual passer that can play the two and three spots, and point guard in a pinch. Forced to play the post more than he would have liked this past season due to teammates' lack of size at the JUCO level. Good leaper that can anticipate jumpers and is decent at altering said jump shots with his length. For such a fluid shooter with great technique, has hit a surprisingly poor percentage of free throws.

Name: Montell Morrison
Position: Power forward
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 239
OVR: 28 (JUCO)
PRK: 10 (JUCO)
Hometown: Brownwood, Tex.
School: Blinn (TX) JC
WSSN's take: Solid, instinctual rebounder with excellent body control and technique. Has a still-developing offensive game. College-ready body with natural athleticism and strength to power through defenders and finish at the rim, although he's not an exceptional athlete. Doesn't get much offense other than putbacks on the offensive end. Doesn't have much shooting range, and doesn't have any counter moves in the post. Sometimes plays lackadaisical on the defensive end to avoid fouls, but a defensive-minded coach could get more out of him.

Name: Rahim Palmer
Position: Center
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 233
OVR: 69 (JUCO)
PRK: 8 (JUCO)
Hometown: Rapid City, S.D.
School: Iowa Western CC
WSSN's take: Makes up for lack of size inside with exceptional quickness and athleticism for a big, helping him score in a variety of ways down low. Abhors putting the ball on the floor more than one or two dribbles. Has a funky release on his jumper; and doesn't have great range from the floor, nor does he shoot foul shots well which could limit his minutes at the end of the game. Works hard on the defensive end, and uses length and anticipation to block shots and disrupt passing lanes. Solid post defender who isn't shy about being physical. Can ably defend the three through five positions.

Name: Terrance Serraville
Position: Small forward
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 224
OVR: NR
PRK: NR
Hometown: St. Louis, Mo.
School: Lindbergh
WSSN's take: A bouncy wing at the college level that could be a great stretch four. Lacks natural strength and length, which will hurt him defensively. Tweener that has developing handles and can really pass the ball well for a wing. Has excellent shooting touch at both the free throw line and from 15+ feet out. Decent finisher inside, but will get pushed around by bigger players. Has the ability to create his own shot off the bounce or on the dribble. Has poor defensive instincts, and at times appears to not care about defense. Decent rebounder from the wing, but has a tendency to not fight harder for boards, even against smaller players. A Power 5 team that takes Serraville will have to exercise great patience with him, as he is a candidate to redshirt and not seriously contribute until year four or five. At the mid-major level, he could be a nice offensive catalyst who can provide some offensive punch in spots.
3manweave

Evan Southworth, Kangaroo Court blog

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:34 pm

[November 23rd, 2015 - Game #4, vs. Drake]

Drake (1-1) @ UMKC (2-1) :: Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO (6:30 PM)

UMKC led 42-27 at the break, en route to cruising to a 74-59 home win over Drake to help the 'Roos get off to a 3-1 start on the season, including a three-game home win streak to begin first-year head coach Cale Jefferson's tenure. Star center Will Bedard's seventeen points and five rebounds led the way in the 'Roos victory.

Amazingly, UMKC led nearly wire-to-wire. The score was 4-4 very early on the game, but UMKC was either tied or in the lead for all 40 minutes of the game, and led for the last 37:23.

Bedard's performance also helped UMKC to a 28-14 advantage on points in the paint; and UMKC definitely pushed the pace, as they were incredibly efficient in the transition game with eighteen points on the fast break to the plodding Bulldogs' two. This was the big difference in the game.

Junior guard Robert Levett had a perfect shooting night (4-of-4 FG, 1-of-1 3PT, 2-of-2 FT) to score eleven points. He also notched a pair of assists to go with just one turnover. In addition to the aforementioned Bedard and Levett, two other Roos nearly notched double figures in points, as Shyrone Forte and Stephen Jones each had nine. Forte, however, struggled from the field, hitting just two of his eleven shot attempts. Jones led the team in rebounds with seven total.

Albert Harris scored fourteen off the bench for the Bulldogs, and guard Robert Zimmermann notched twelve. The 'Roos will be back in action; putting their 3-1 mark on the line on November 26th when they face off against Northern Colorado on the road in Greeley, Colo.

DRKE (01-02): 27-32-59
UMKC (03-01): 42-32-74

Points In Paint: UMKC 28, Drake 14
Second Chance Points: UMKC 4, Drake 2
Fast Break Points: UMKC 18, Drake 2
Largest Lead: UMKC 21, Drake 0

Player of the Game: Will Bedard, UMKC - 17 points (4-of-8 FG, 9-of-10 FT), 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, block

Drake
Albert Harris: 14 points (3-of-10 FG, 8-of-11 FT), 3 rebounds, block
Robert Zimmermann: 12 points (4-of-7 FG, 1-of-3 3PT, 3-of-4 FT), rebound, 3 assists

UMKC
Stephen Jones: 9 points (4-of-6 FG, 1-of-3 3PT), 7 rebounds, 2 assists, steal
Robert Levett: 11 points (4-of-4 FG, 1-of-1 3PT, 2-of-2 FT), 2 assists
3manweave

Lance Hemphill, freshman reserve forward

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:50 pm

[November 24th, 2015 - Worth Hall, UMKC campus, Kansas City, MO (6:01 PM]

I talked to coach today in his office after practice today regarding my playing time because I'm really frustrated that Shyrone Forte is getting to play so much. The guy can't shoot, and he takes bad shots consistently. I feel like if I got to play more, I could perform better than he could. I wasn't promised anything when coach re-recruited me, but I bust my ass in practice each day and I don't feel like I'm getting rewarded at this point.

He told me that I need to quit focusing on trying to score every time I touch the ball in team period, and try to do the little things more. He's just as frustrated with Shyrone about his poor shot selection, but that he still gets after it on defense and is one of the team's most efficent players on the boards. He said that I'm going to have to earn my playing time through my practice habits and keeping up with my grades. My grades are decent - I'm in line for a 3.0 this semester.

He may say he's frustrated with him, but let's see if he puts his money where his mouth is. My parents have come to each home game so far, and they've barely gotten to see their boy play. If this keeps up through the non-conference schedule, I may start looking around to see if there's somewhere else to play.
3manweave

Aislin Luna

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:48 pm

[November 25th, 2015 - Aislin's apartment, Kansas City, MO (9:02 AM)]

It was a late night last night at the office, as Cale and I worked nearly to midnight putting together the school's official press release on the 2016 recruiting class, after he held his press conference to announce the class and take questions from the media earlier in the evening. I came in this morning exhausted, so Charles decided to give me the rest of the day off and to come back tomorrow ready to go. I told him that I could work from home, but he was having none of it.

He threatened to have Betty go home with me to make sure I wasn't working. That was enough to convince me, as she still occasionally will stare at my backside when I come into the office in the morning. I finally got the courage to tell her a few weeks ago, but she was out sick that day. I haven't been able to muster it up since then.

-----

From UMKC Men's Basketball Media Relations:

New UMKC head coach Cale Jefferson has signed five student-athletes to national letters-of-intent (LOI) in the past week. In addition to signing three players that represent Missouri, coach Jefferson also inked two players from outside the state's borders, reaching into Texas and South Dakota for one signee each. It is a class heavy on size and athleticism, with all five players at least six-foot-four, including three six-foot-eight or taller.

"This is a class that will set the foundation for the future of this program," Jefferson proclaimed in the press conference announcing the completion of the class. "In addition to being a very talented group of young men on the basketball court, these five also meet the pillars set forth from my introductory press conference - accountability, family, and scholarship."

It is also a class that is heavy on experience, as they signed three junior college prospects who will play important roles right away. In the press conference, Jefferson was asked to provide some thoughts on each signed player. Those thoughts have been transcribed below.

On Patrick King... "We identified Patrick early on as someone that has a lot of natural attributes. His size and length can't be taught at this level. He could be a contributor very early on, and perhaps an all-conference type player in years two, three, and four. We're excited to have a caliber of player like his in our program."

On Jeremy Lewis... "I'm very familiar with Jeremy, as I coached him last season at Johnson County. He brings a great attitude and gives us another option on the perimeter. His versatility is key, as he can play both guard positions, and has the size to run on the wing."

On Montell Morrison... "After this season, we're losing a lot of size and rebounding in the middle of the defense, and Montell is someone that we got onto early and recruited him extremely hard. He's going to play a big role for us next season, as his size and rebounding prowess matched our biggest needs. He's a work-in-progress offensively, but there is a lot of potential there."

On Rahim Palmer... "Rahim isn't afraid to play a physical brand of basketball, and will get in your shorts defensively. We were impressed by how he got shots off inside against taller, bigger defenders. His athleticism for a six-foot-eight guy is off-the-charts. We're hopeful that his shot comes along, and we can use him in an even bigger variety of ways."

On Terrance Serraville... "Terrance is another versatile kid that can play three, even four spots if you want to count the point. He could allow us to do some different things offensively, like a five-out look or four-out look with his outside shooting touch and his athleticism to take bigger players off the bounce."
3manweave

Lackey Bryant, N. Co. play-by-play announcer

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm

[November 26th, 2015 - Game #5, at Northern Colorado (7:00 PM)]

UMKC (3-1) @ N. Colorado (2-1) :: Bank of Colorado Arena, Greeley, Colo.

This was a fun game to call. Both teams started out hot, and they both singed the nets early on. The Bears, led by head coach Tad Boyle, only held a one-point lead at the half. However, they were down eight at one point when the Kangaroos started out five-of-eight from three-point range.

However, the Bears began to assert themselves in the second half, as they opened up a fifteen-point lead halfway through the second half. It was in no small part to a balanced attack that saw five Bears reach double figures. They were led by hometown boy Nick McCoy, who scored fifteen points while shooting six-of-nine from the field, including three treys. Forwards Keith Bryant and Rylan Watson also scored thirteen points apiece. Tyson Madison and Cliff Harris each had ten to round out the leaders.

The Kangaroos were able to cut the lead from fifteen down to six with two minutes to go, as UMKC's Stephen Jones (two) and Ronnie Chappel (one) hit triples on three of four possessions to deeply cut into the lead. Jones led them in scoring with sixteen points, while Chappel had fifteen. They were able to (mostly) neutralize their best big, Will Bedard, but I'm not sure if some of that was self-inflicted. Bedard scored ten points, but was largely kept off the boards. He had just one rebound, and didn't even look all that interested in fighting for rebounds.

The boards was where the Bears held a decided advantage, and they were able to out-rebound the somewhat smaller Kangaroos 31-22. They also held the edge in points in the paint by a 22-16 margin.

UMKC (03-02): 30-37-67
NOCO (03-01): 31-47-78

Points In Paint: Northern CO 22, UMKC 16
Second Chance Points: Northern CO 9, UMKC 4
Fast Break Points: Northern CO 14, UMKC 10
Largest Lead: Northern CO 15, UMKC 8

Player of the Game: Nick McCoy, Northern Colorado - 15 points (6-of-9 FG, 3-of-6 3PT), 3 assists, 4 steals, block

UMKC
Stephen Jones: 16 points (6-of-11 FG, 4-of-7 3PT), assist, 2 steals
Ronnie Chappel: 15 points (6-of-9 FG, 3-of-5 3PT), 4 rebounds, steal, block

Northern CO
Rylan Watson: 13 points (5-of-11 FG, 3-of-8 3PT), 7 rebounds (3 off), 2 assists, steal, block
Keith Bryant: 13 points (6-of-8 FG, 1-of-3 FT), 6 rebounds (3 off), 2 assists, steal
3manweave

Cale Jefferson

Postby 3manweave » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:07 pm

[November 27th, 2015 - Cale's apartment, Kansas City, MO (8:28 AM)]

It's been a crazy last ten hours. The game ended at 9:30 last night, and we were on the team bus by ten. We hit a major snowstorm out in western Kansas (I'll be damned if I schedule another game in Colorado in November), and were forced to slow down to 15 mph to get through it. Upon getting home, I crashed on the couch, and went right to sleep.
3manweave

Scott Jefferson, Cale's father and ex-coach

Postby 3manweave » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:23 am

[November 30th, 2015 - Game #6, vs North Dakota State]

North Dakota State (1-3) @ UMKC (3-2) :: Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO (6:30 PM)

I drove up to Kansas City with my ex-wife, my brother, sister, and brother-in-law as we decided to bring a late Thanksgiving brunch to Cale, since he was coaching a game and couldn't make it to Jefferson City on Thursday. It was good to see him again; he doesn't make it back to the farm that often. Everyone else headed home that night, but I stayed in the city the last two nights so I could watch his team practice yesterday, and watch him coach tonight against North Dakota State, an old Summit League foe.

He did a nice job on the bench, he reminds me of his old man when he was on the sidelines. Except for that he definitely has a different demeanor than I do. Cale's never been one to yell at kids too often; it works for him. Back when I coached, you had to get loud to get a point across. You just can't do that these days. All in all, there's a calming presence about him that I think will serve him well in this line of work.

UMKC raced out to a 10-4 lead, and never relinquished that lead as they lead 43-28 at the half, and they held a twenty-point lead at one point in the second half. Brad Fitzwater scored seventeen points in the first half, and finished with a game-high (and career-high) twenty. Will Bedard scored fifteen points and grabbed four rebounds, but only hit 3-of-7 foul shots. He's gotta work on that; a big man that can hit free throws and can score like that, can make some money overseas. He also had four dimes, two blocks, and one steal.

It was a tough day for the Bison, as they only had one player in double figures in scoring, and that was Rudy Watkins who scored eleven off the bench. Cale brought my trademark man-to-man pressure, as they also forced the Bison into an uncharacteristic twenty-two turnovers, and they only shot thirty-nine field goal attempts. They actually shot the ball better from the floor than UMKC did, but the 'Roos hit 20-of-26 free throws to the Bison's 8-of-15. When it's working, the man press is a beautiful thing to watch.

UMKC also did a nice job on the boards, outrebounding NDSU 29-23; and grabbing eight offensive boards, which I loved to see.

Before I left, I went to go say good-bye to Cale before I headed back down to the farm. On the way over though, I noticed a tall, dark-haired, olive-skinned woman in her mid to late 20's waiting outside the tunnel, standing. I proceded to walk into the tunnel, and she stopped me, asking if I needed anything, and that only players' and coaches' families are allowed. I told her who I was, and she introduced herself as Aiden; or Asia, some exotic name like that, and that she worked for the athletic department. I don't remember much beyond that, in my older age...she was a really pretty young thing, though. I DO remember that. How could I not?

NDSU (01-04): 28-24-52
UMKC (04-02): 43-23-66

Points In Paint: UMKC 20, NDSU 14
Second Chance Points: UMKC 10, NDSU 4
Fast Break Points: UMKC 6, NDSU 4
Largest Lead: UMKC 20, NDSU 0

Player of the Game: Will Bedard, UMKC - 15 points (6-of-10 FG, 3-of-7 FT), 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks, steal

North Dakota State
Rudy Watkins: 11 points (3-of-5 FG, 3-of-4 3PT, 2-of-2 FT), 2 rebounds, assist, steal
Jermaine Hart: 8 points (3-of-6 FG, 2-of-4 3PT, 2-of-2 FT), rebound, 4 assists, 3 blocks

UMKC
Brad Fitzwater: 20 points (6-of-9 FG, 1-of-2 3PT, 7-of-8 FT), 2 rebounds
Ronnie Chappel: 5 points (2-of-5 FG, 1-of-3 3PT), 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals
3manweave

Aislin Luna

Postby 3manweave » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:56 pm

[December 1st, 2015 - Aislin's office, Kansas City, MO (4:34 PM)]

I met Cale's dad last night...I can see why he's so tall. His dad is even taller! He said he was six-foot-six currently, but time hadn't been good to his spine. We talked for about fifteen minutes outside the team's locker room after last night's win. He used to be a basketball coach and now runs the family's farm. I had to tell him my name several times, but I still don't think he got it right. I'll cut him some slack; Aislin is not a common name.

Right before Cale and the team came out of the locker room, he told me that he's one of the most dedicated people that I'll ever know, and to urge him to take a breather every now and then. His facial expressions and voice communicated that there was some regret in that regard in his past.
3manweave

Ryan Leawood, Murray Republic beat writer

Postby 3manweave » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:50 pm

[December 3rd, 2015 - Game #7, at Murray State]

UMKC (4-2) @ Murray State (0-6) :: CFSB Center, Murray, KY (6:30 PM)

Murray's struggles continued, this time a home loss to an upstart UMKC outfit that shot over 50% for the game, including 5-of-8 from three-point range in a 76-70 loss. The loss drops the Racers to 0-7 on the season, their worst start in over two decades. Murray struggled from distance, as they hit just three of their fifteen attempts from beyond the arc.

UMKC started the game on a 16-4 run all the way through to the first TV timeout at 15:01. From there, the Racers began to fight their way back; narrowing the gap to four, 26-22, with six minutes to go. However, the Kangaroos ended the half on a tear, going on a 14-4 run to lead by fourteen at the break, 40-26.

The second half was a complete turnaround, as Murray played a beautiful seven to eight minutes to begin the second half. It was arguably their best basketball of the season, as they came storming back with a 21-3 run to take a 47-43 lead with 12:52 to go. Martin Seymour was a catalyst for the turnaround, as he scored twelve of his team-high sixteen points in the second half, including a pair of treys to help slash the deficit.

It was an even, back-and-forth affair until UMKC, led by first-year head coach Cale Jefferson, finally broke through with about six minutes to go, taking an eight-point lead before icing the game with free throws at the end to win by six. Brad Fitzwater led them in scoring with fifteen points off the bench. Three others also scored in double figures, as Will Bedard led that group with fourteen. Shyrone Forte had a season-best twelve, and Ryan Morris scored eleven, also a season-best.

UMKC (05-02): 40-36-76
MURR (00-07): 26-44-70

Rebounds (Offensive): UMKC 28 (6), Murray State 25 (7)
Blocked Shots: UMKC 5, Murray State 5
Steals: Murray State 16, UMKC 8
Assists: UMKC 16, Murray State 16
Turnovers: Murray State 14, UMKC 19
Field Goals: UMKC 23/44 (.523), Murray State 21/47 (.447)
Free Throws: UMKC 25/32 (.782), Murray State 25/35 (.714)
Three-point: UMKC 5/8 (.625), Murray State 3/15 (.200)
Points In Paint: UMKC 30, Murray State 26
Second Chance Points: UMKC 8, Murray State 7
Fast Break Points: Murray State 16, UMKC 12
Largest Lead: UMKC 20, Murray State 6

Player of the Game: Will Bedard, UMKC - 14 points (6-of-9 FG, 2-of-4 FT), 9 rebounds (3 offensive), assist

UMKC
Brad Fitzwater: 15 points (3-of-7 FG, 1-of-2 3PT, 8-of-10 FT), 3 rebounds, assist, steal
Ryan Morris: 11 points (1-of-3 FG, 1-of-2 3PT, 8-of-8 FT), rebound, 2 assists, 2 steals

Murray State
Martin Seymour: 16 points (5-of-10 FG, 2-of-5 3PT, 4-of-8 FT), 2 rebounds, 3 steals
Brian Humphries: 10 points (4-of-6 FG, 2-of-4 FT), 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, block
3manweave

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Dynasty Reports