A new dynasty idea

Re: A new dynasty idea

Postby CoachC » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:57 am

nah,the more i read about Jim Calhoun the funnier it gets. I couldn't write anything that good.
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 am

He stayed too long. In the end he turned into Bobby Knight. He was always tough but for most of his time at UConn he was sensible and his players idolized him. But not at the end.

If you're paying attention it seems to be happening to Coach K. He's doing some weird stuff the past 2-3 years. Maybe the pressure just gets to these guys at a certain point.
Wayne23

Postby CoachC » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 am

those aren't the parts i'm talking about. I'm talking about his first job as a basketball coach where he led a team of 6th graders to a 1-17 record. And then there's the part about him being the worst bike rider in the history of mankind! lol
CoachC

Postby CoachC » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:44 am

Wayne23 wrote:
If you're paying attention it seems to be happening to Coach K. He's doing some weird stuff the past 2-3 years. Maybe the pressure just gets to these guys at a certain point.

YES! wasn't thinking that about Calhoun, but i had that exact same thought the other day about Coach K when it came out he lectured the kid from Oregon...i actually have seen it coming for a couple of years. I highly respect Coach K just as I did Dean Smith and Denny Crum and a few other nobles. But I'm really starting to wonder about Coach K. Maybe it's time for him to retire into the Hall of Fame and do some occasional analyzing for ESPN.
CoachC

Postby CoachC » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:47 am

I think while doing those ads for the ESPN app, they implanted a bug in his brain.
CoachC

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2016 Dynasty Reports