Preseason

Preseason

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Will we be able to run our team through a preseason schedule this year?
SirMichaelJordan

Re: Preseason

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 pm

No there are no preseason games
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:53 am

Gary Gorski wrote:No there are no preseason games

Is there any reason why this can't be implemented? Its kind of a pain having to exist my save to try out different strategies and sub patterns for my team not to mention not having to worry about any injuries.
SirMichaelJordan

Postby Gary Gorski » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:36 am

IMO the preseason doesn't offer much value to the user - having games would risk injury which people would be annoyed with and really it would take a lot of work to make teams do crazy things with their lineups to simulate a preseason.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:46 pm

That's understandable, it's probably tough to code to make teams sit out top players (maybe the sub rotation could be like all-star game?) but are there any chances of off court training camp injuries? Dealing with injuries are apart of the game, I would think anyone who doesn't like them would either turn them off or down.

Is there a possibility of my number one draft pick being injured before he ever touch the court officially?

Life of a Sixer fan.
SirMichaelJordan

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:38 am

SirMichaelJordan wrote:That's understandable, it's probably tough to code to make teams sit out top players (maybe the sub rotation could be like all-star game?) but are there any chances of off court training camp injuries? Dealing with injuries are apart of the game, I would think anyone who doesn't like them would either turn them off or down.

Is there a possibility of my number one draft pick being injured before he ever touch the court officially?

Life of a Sixer fan.

If it's just the injury aspect we are after that is something that I could look at doing - maybe increase the injury potential during summer league games or something
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:
SirMichaelJordan wrote:That's understandable, it's probably tough to code to make teams sit out top players (maybe the sub rotation could be like all-star game?) but are there any chances of off court training camp injuries? Dealing with injuries are apart of the game, I would think anyone who doesn't like them would either turn them off or down.

Life of a Sixer fan.

If it's just the injury aspect we are after that is something that I could look at doing - maybe increase the injury potential during summer league games or something

Maybe in a future version there could be a chance of a injury happening once you sim through training camp.

or add off court injuries to the game.
SirMichaelJordan

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 General Discussion