Manual Awards

Manual Awards

Postby thirdsaint » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:17 pm

I haven't gotten to the end of a season yet in 2017 so I apologize if this is in there. I'm just going off of my DDSPB3 knowledge.

In a future version can you make it possible to maybe manually pick the season end awards? Maybe when you are in Commissioner mode you can select who wins what as opposed to letting the computer handle it? Perhaps the AI now handles awards better but I found in PB3 the game would often pick the player who scored the most regardless of anything else that makes sense aside from that when it came MVP.
thirdsaint

Re: Manual Awards

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 pm

I will note it for consideration
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby THEsirwilliam » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:32 pm

Seconded, this is something I've always meant to suggest myself.

A dominant center, for example, is certainly justified in winning an MVP, just not so much when it's something like six plus years in a row on a struggling team and at the expense of someone that averages nearly a triple double en route to a title win.

I'm curious as to the in-game formula that determines award winners (my apologies if it's been answered elsewhere).
THEsirwilliam

Postby thirdsaint » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Cool, thanks Gary! I know it's one of those things that seem small but I enjoy having the option in Sim games of letting the AI handle it or take it over myself if I don't like their results.
thirdsaint

Postby Rizzo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

I would say add the same ability for all star teams, rookie/sophomore games, three-point contest and dunk contest.
Rizzo

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 General Discussion