How is the AI?

How is the AI?

Postby BB Brand » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 am

Does the AI provide an excellent challenge? Does it do a good job of setting line-ups, trading, draft picking, determining strategies, etc?

OOTP, according to some of its long-time players, can be dominated by taking advantage of the trading features in that game. A few smart trades on your part = perennial dynasty. From what I've read in those forums, once you learn the system, you can take a last place team in every category and create a superstar franchise in only a handful of years.

I'd like to buy this game, but if the above is the situation, I'll wait.
BB Brand

Re: How is the AI?

Postby Sawyer » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:37 am

The answer is yes, the AI is a challenge and makes a good job. But of course there is a limit of the AI, and its not perfect. So also yes, you can make every looser team to a superstar team, but the AI will not make it that easy for you. Compare to other manager games, the Ai is excelent, its a strong part of the game.
Sawyer

Re: How is the AI?

Postby rawr123456787654 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:34 pm

AI is excellent, of course sometimes they make mistakes, but I find it hard to dominate, I hit 74 wins once but I was playing historical and knew how loaded the '03 class was and tanked heavy to abuse it. Overall, almost always a challenge, loads of fun to play.
rawr123456787654

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 General Discussion