Suggestions for future(s) version(s)

Re: Suggestions for future(s) version(s)

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 am

FBBVet wrote:Clean up the layout. FBPB has simple clean layout. Users can jump right and get started. The interface and layout is confusing and not simple for the most basic computer users in DDSPB. Too many bells and whistles. The game does not need all the extras. Strip the game down to make it easier for newbies to hit the ground running.

I appreciate the feedback but I will respectfully disagree on this one - one of the hallmarks of our games is that they don't look like a spreadsheet. I haven't seen the other game in quite some time but even so I would never change our games to look like someone else's - we get tremendous feedback about liking our UI and we're sticking with it and I know that once you turn into WolverineVet that you'll appreciate the interface and find it easy to navigate around :D
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Suggestions for future(s) version(s)

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:16 am

I would like to see the coaching offense/ defense setup from the college game. It would be handy to be able to set which offense your team use (also preset from AI coaches in the editor) and how often they run out of sets vs freelance. It would also be useful for historical play where teams ran plays more often than they do currently.

Add a preseason with expanded roster so we can try out players against NBA competition and adjust our rotation before the season begins. Would also be cool to book a preseason game against any Euro league team.
SirMichaelJordan

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 General Discussion