update problem!

update problem!

Postby beatle » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:20 pm

I updated to the latest version and it sent the update to another part of the computer and the game would not work. I tried to Uninstall the program and reinstall a full download and I did not have success. The program would not load. I have a code 183. And a create process 2 failed code. I never would have updated if I knew I would have this problem. All the previous updates went through without a problem. Now I I do not have a game at all.Uninstall the program and reinstall a full download and I did not have success. The program would not load. I have a code 183. And a create process 2 failed code. I never would have updated if I knew I would have this problem. All the previous updates went through without a problem. Now I do not have a game at all.
beatle

Re: update problem!

Postby beatle » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 pm

No response to post or tech support? What is going on? Not good service! I want the game back! Service Please.
beatle

Postby PointGuard » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:51 pm

beatle wrote:No response to post or tech support? What is going on? Not good service! I want the game back! Service Please.

Best way to get tech support is to go to wolverinestudios.com, click on SUPPORT, and complete and submit a CONTACT FORM.

All the forums are not necessarily regularly checked by Gary so he's probably not even seen your initial request. The forums typically are more for member-member responses, although Gary usually responds if he happens to see something here.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby beatle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:13 am

I did that!
beatle

Postby PointGuard » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:08 pm

beatle wrote:I did that!

If you did that a whlle back and didn't get a response, I'd suggest doing it again there. Good luck with it.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 General Discussion