DDS PB 2017 - Superpack (Logos, Jerseys, Courts, Players)

DDS PB 2017 - Superpack (Logos, Jerseys, Courts, Players)

Postby Chris » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:57 pm

We have created a mirror on GM Games downloads area in case any packs are unavailable.

Download here: http://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/42-dds-pro-basketball-2017-superpack-logos-courts-player-photos-jerseys/

Contributions go to from the Wolverine Studios Forums:

Rocko's - NBA team logos
Warriors11's - Player Faces, Team Logos and Jersey Images

Instructions from game creator Gary Gorksi

"if you find where the game is installed on your computer (probably C:/Wolverine Studios/DDSPB17) you'll see a folder called graphics.

Open that up and there will be a whole bunch of folders. You will see one for courts, logos, jerseys etc...the easiest thing to do is just replace those files with the files you want to use (just name your real files the same name and overwrite) - of course if you like our default, fictional graphics you can add the new ones in as new names and then when you start a league go to the Team Info screen for each team and choose the logos, jerseys and court you want to use.

Player faces are a little different - in the graphics folder there is a "players" folder. Directly in the players folder you will want to place the photos with the naming convention Firstname_Lastname.jpg - then the next time you load up your league it will scan that folder and match the players in your league to the names of the files in that folder and will display them."
Chris

Re: DDS PB 2017 - Superpack (Logos, Jerseys, Courts, Players

Postby jaggedendz » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:29 am

My game is only using the default wolverine studios courts for all the games.....what am I doing wrong?
jaggedendz

Re: DDS PB 2017 - Superpack (Logos, Jerseys, Courts, Players

Postby dweeks82 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:57 am

Chris wrote:We have created a mirror on GM Games downloads area in case any packs are unavailable.

Download here: http://forums.gmgames.org/files/file/42-dds-pro-basketball-2017-superpack-logos-courts-player-photos-jerseys/

Contributions go to from the Wolverine Studios Forums:

Rocko's - NBA team logos
Warriors11's - Player Faces, Team Logos and Jersey Images

Instructions from game creator Gary Gorksi

"if you find where the game is installed on your computer (probably C:/Wolverine Studios/DDSPB17) you'll see a folder called graphics.

Open that up and there will be a whole bunch of folders. You will see one for courts, logos, jerseys etc...the easiest thing to do is just replace those files with the files you want to use (just name your real files the same name and overwrite) - of course if you like our default, fictional graphics you can add the new ones in as new names and then when you start a league go to the Team Info screen for each team and choose the logos, jerseys and court you want to use.

Player faces are a little different - in the graphics folder there is a "players" folder. Directly in the players folder you will want to place the photos with the naming convention Firstname_Lastname.jpg - then the next time you load up your league it will scan that folder and match the players in your league to the names of the files in that folder and will display them."

Player faces are not working. I have them in Windows (C:)>Wolverine Studios> DDSPB2017>graphics>players and the folder that holds the photos is named Firstname_Lastname.jpg like the directions described. But when I go into a league, every photo is still the default black photo. Did I put them in the wrong place or what is going on? Thanks!
dweeks82

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2017 Mods