College Football 2017 Real World Mod - Updated 02/19/2017

Re: College Football 2017 Real World Mod - Updated 02/19/201

Postby HerbD » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:35 am

Just an FYI...I copied the teams.xml and the logos folder from CF17 to the CF18 directory and so far everything seems to be good as far as team names and logos are concerned.
HerbD

Postby ChappyUGA » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:29 am

HerbD wrote:Just an FYI...I copied the teams.xml and the logos folder from CF17 to the CF18 directory and so far everything seems to be good as far as team names and logos are concerned.

I made the endzones for the game. Some schools I couldn't find an endzone to work. I gave those schools an endzone like Notre Dame. Some of the school aren't totally up to date, but they do the job. I tried to get the endzones to work with the "real world mod", but can't get it to work. I still had to manually enter them for each school.

I will gladly email the folder to someone to post on a shared site. Also, does anyone know how to add the endzones to the "real world mod", so the endzone comes up with the other logos at once without having to manually enter them for each school?
ChappyUGA

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 am

ChappyUGA wrote:
HerbD wrote:Just an FYI...I copied the teams.xml and the logos folder from CF17 to the CF18 directory and so far everything seems to be good as far as team names and logos are concerned.

I made the endzones for the game. Some schools I couldn't find an endzone to work. I gave those schools an endzone like Notre Dame. Some of the school aren't totally up to date, but they do the job. I tried to get the endzones to work with the "real world mod", but can't get it to work. I still had to manually enter them for each school.

I will gladly email the folder to someone to post on a shared site. Also, does anyone know how to add the endzones to the "real world mod", so the endzone comes up with the other logos at once without having to manually enter them for each school?

I am pretty sure that you can't add the endzone info to the Teams.xml file so they would need to be done manually....someone can correct me if I am wrong though....
slybelle1
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2017 Mods