Bloomingtons Real World LIGHT Mod

Bloomingtons Real World LIGHT Mod

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:15 pm

I am posting 2 mods for 2017's edition of the game....

MOD #1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hvgsxdaft1qq ... t.exe?dl=0

This mod contains all real world schools and venues as well as logos (same ones as last year that I hope to update as we go along) and real world courts. There is NO historical data at all. Every school starts with a 0-0 record and there are no past tournament data etc etc. This is for those that want to write their own histories without being modelled to the real NCAA outside of the real schools, logos and courts.

Once you download the mod at the link above, run the installer, it will install everything for you. You dont need to do anything. Then just open your game and begin playing.

If you wish to replace the Wolverine association logo with the NCAA logo, then in the opening screen you have an option to do just that. If you click on browse (beside the CB17 logo), a pop up box will appear with logos and a folder in the left hand corner called "assn" if you open that folder and follow alphabetically, you will find the NCAA logo called "NCAA". Double click it and it will replace the Wolverine default logo with the NCAA logo.

After that, you are good to go. If someone does find a major issue like a school missing a court or a logo missing, then just let me know and I will make any changes.

Hope you enjoy and I will be posting the other mod with historical data shortly.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Bloomingtons Real World LIGHT Mod

Postby MizzouRah » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Will this work for DDS CB 18?
MizzouRah

Postby PointGuard » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:23 am

No. Use the updated one that's in the DDSCB2018 Mod forum.

viewtopic.php?f=273&t=28611
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby MizzouRah » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:18 pm

PointGuard wrote:No. Use the updated one that's in the DDSCB2018 Mod forum.

viewtopic.php?f=273&t=28611

Got it! Thank you!
MizzouRah

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods