Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Re: Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Postby bloomington » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:46 pm

Bdub wrote:Hey, dumb question maybe. New to playing and cant get the MOD to take effect. not sure what I'm not doing, or doing incorrectly. Thanks!

hope that you were able to get that working or at least use PG's comment to help you get the light mod working.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby frankinho » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:27 pm

purchased the game few days ago and really enjoying it. Even more immersive with this mod, thanks for sharing it! :)
I'm also trying to get more variants of player pictures but seems the database is configured to only user a limited number of random pictures, any idea how to change it so more pictures are used?
frankinho

Postby dgkost » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Hi I got DDS: College Basketball 2017 when it was on version 1.2 and installed the Real World Mod onto it and it worked perfectly fine. Know I got a knew laptop and installed the newest version and entered the key and tried to install the Real World Mod on this version. It downloaded and then I followed the steps for the installation, but when I set up a new game it didn't have all the new logos and courts. I also tried the light version. Please let me know what I am doing wrong and what I should do to fix, or if it doesn't work on the newest model. I am also interested in getting the DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 but I am worried that the mods won't work. Thank you.
dgkost

Postby bloomington » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

frankinho wrote:purchased the game few days ago and really enjoying it. Even more immersive with this mod, thanks for sharing it! :)
I'm also trying to get more variants of player pictures but seems the database is configured to only user a limited number of random pictures, any idea how to change it so more pictures are used?

Apologies. I do not know. Perhaps you can address the question to Gary. I believe someone at some point may have added a greater variety of player pics but I couldnt point you to a particular post. It may have been so long ago it may have even been for an earlier version of the game, and I would not be able to recall if they replaced some of the default images or added more. Hopefully if someone sees your post who can add anything.
bloomington

Postby bloomington » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 am

dgkost wrote:Hi I got DDS: College Basketball 2017 when it was on version 1.2 and installed the Real World Mod onto it and it worked perfectly fine. Know I got a knew laptop and installed the newest version and entered the key and tried to install the Real World Mod on this version. It downloaded and then I followed the steps for the installation, but when I set up a new game it didn't have all the new logos and courts. I also tried the light version. Please let me know what I am doing wrong and what I should do to fix, or if it doesn't work on the newest model. I am also interested in getting the DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 but I am worried that the mods won't work. Thank you.

sorry - when you say the new game didn't have all the logos and courts - some of them worked? If not, perhaps compare the directory the installer installs the files to vs where they are on your PC - maybe you need to make an adjustment there? Dont know. Do the real teams and schools show up (so the default.dat file is ok?)

Thanks
bloomington

Postby frankinho » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:26 am

Apologies. I do not know. Perhaps you can address the question to Gary. I believe someone at some point may have added a greater variety of player pics but I couldnt point you to a particular post. It may have been so long ago it may have even been for an earlier version of the game, and I would not be able to recall if they replaced some of the default images or added more. Hopefully if someone sees your post who can add anything.

no worries thanks for replying, i've open a new topic under general in hope somebody knows, would really add a bit to an already great game
frankinho

Postby Pittsnoggle » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:46 pm

You have North Alabama set as based in North Carolina, not Alabama.

Love the mod!
Pittsnoggle

Postby bloomington » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:05 am

Pittsnoggle wrote:You have North Alabama set as based in North Carolina, not Alabama.

Love the mod!

Thanks...Since Gary has announced a new version of the game, I am going to have that fixed for the new version. You can also go to the team page and manually fix it. :) Thanks again.
bloomington

Postby Cordann » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:43 am

I'm excited for this mod, but the installer is not recognizing my files in my steamlibrary folder? How do I get the mod files into the game's folder in steam folder?

Your help is appreciated! Thank you in advance
Cordann

Postby Ontheropes619 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:32 pm

I installed the mod but how do I put it in my game?
Ontheropes619

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods