Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Re: Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm

jalbaugh wrote:OK...didn't see them on the list of coaching jobs I could start my association with...sorry for the mistake.

Not all schools have openings and it depends on your level of coach you created.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Orsalak » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Just saw we need to re-download your mod. Does that mean we are advised to start a new game as well?
Orsalak

Postby bloomington » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:40 am

Orsalak wrote:Just saw we need to re-download your mod. Does that mean we are advised to start a new game as well?

Honestly I would just so that you have a fresh clean version that will not give u any exception errors down the road which would be more of a nuisance in my opinion.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:38 am

I used the LIGHT Mod. No issues with that one, right?
Wayne23

Postby bloomington » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:48 am

no ..its fine wayne
bloomington

Postby rtruesdell » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Bloom, do you expect to update your Real Coaches spreadsheet anytime soon? Love that one.

Thanks for all your great work on these!
rtruesdell

Postby bloomington » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 pm

rtruesdell wrote:Bloom, do you expect to update your Real Coaches spreadsheet anytime soon? Love that one.

Thanks for all your great work on these!

Sorry I dont think I will for this go around. I think I should just get in the habit of building that thing in the September-October time frame when all coaches are present but the season has not started so all stats are up to date, that way we are good to go. If I work on it now, there will probably be coaching changes happening that will make parts of it obsolete even as I build it and given how much time goes in to building it, I hate the thought of putting in all that work and finding out in 2 weeks time that there have been 20 coaching changes that I would have to redo. I think, although I really want it for my dynasties, I probably wont be building this until late summer early fall when all that plays itself out and all awards have been handed out, and the tourney is over so I can fill in coaching achievements in the post season. Anything I try to do now is just gonna be incomplete, or out of date pretty quickly.

I will probably do something else like update some courts, logos or possibly keep building up the RW mod for now. Sorry.
bloomington

Postby rtruesdell » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:16 am

bloomington wrote:Sorry I dont think I will for this go around. I think I should just get in the habit of building that thing in the September-October time frame when all coaches are present but the season has not started so all stats are up to date, that way we are good to go. If I work on it now, there will probably be coaching changes happening that will make parts of it obsolete even as I build it and given how much time goes in to building it, I hate the thought of putting in all that work and finding out in 2 weeks time that there have been 20 coaching changes that I would have to redo. I think, although I really want it for my dynasties, I probably wont be building this until late summer early fall when all that plays itself out and all awards have been handed out, and the tourney is over so I can fill in coaching achievements in the post season. Anything I try to do now is just gonna be incomplete, or out of date pretty quickly.

I will probably do something else like update some courts, logos or possibly keep building up the RW mod for now. Sorry.

Makes sense to me, I'd probably do the same thing. No need to apologize! Thanks again for your great work.
rtruesdell

Postby rtruesdell » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:36 pm

FYI, the previous real coaches mod does still work in this version, formatting-wise. So I just made a few edits for "key" coach moves that I cared about, and used the old mod. That's better than nothing!
rtruesdell

Postby bloomington » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:23 pm

rtruesdell wrote:FYI, the previous real coaches mod does still work in this version, formatting-wise. So I just made a few edits for "key" coach moves that I cared about, and used the old mod. That's better than nothing!

Yes it will work..just be mindful of the fourth post season tournament Gary added vs the 3 in last years version so there are a couple of more columns you have to be aware of but otherwise it will work...just a little dated now.
bloomington

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods