Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Re: Bloomington's Real World FULL Mod

Postby cshort1970 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:55 am

I understand where to change but it won't let me change. The other fields will. Did someone change with a patch? I started a new game to check again.
cshort1970

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Hmmm...changes fine for me. Not sure what to tell you.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby cshort1970 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:50 pm

I figured it out. I guess changing the year is not allowed in the Demo. I purchased the game today and poof.
cshort1970

Postby Todd765 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Great work!
I just picked this game up during the sale and downloaded your main full Real World Mod.
I am a little confused sorry, do I have everything up to date in that big exe mod file or do I still need to get all the updates in this thread as well.

Again sorry to ask if this has been addressed I just couldnt tell from reading the thread.

Thanks alot for the help and the work.
Todd765

Postby bloomington » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:02 am

Todd765 wrote:Great work!
I just picked this game up during the sale and downloaded your main full Real World Mod.
I am a little confused sorry, do I have everything up to date in that big exe mod file or do I still need to get all the updates in this thread as well.

Again sorry to ask if this has been addressed I just couldnt tell from reading the thread.

Thanks alot for the help and the work.

From this particular thread no, however you would need to go over to the Logos and Courts thread and update those items. I have been short of time over the past number of weeks so I have never had the opportunity to really get things all cleaned up - sorry. Hoping to have some free time in the near future.

If you have any problems or issues just post it here or in the logos and courts thread and someone or myself will be happy to give you a hand.

Cheers,
bloomington

Postby Todd765 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:34 am

Bloomington, thank you!
No worries hey life is busy I appreciate the work you have done already I just wanted to make sure I understood how to install properly.

Will head of and check that other thread.

Thanks again!
Todd765

Postby nuggett » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm

How do you change the Tournaments (from the first post). I am following the instructions, but there I do not see anywhere to make the change.

Thanks.
nuggett

Postby PointGuard » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Click on OPTIONS at the top of the main page in the game, then look at the bottom half of the middle column "Tournament Options".

Use the pull down arrow to select the tournament you want to rename and then enter the new name in the "Tournament Name" box.

Then click UPDATE.

Do that for each tournament that you want to rename.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Bdub » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:24 pm

Hey, dumb question maybe. New to playing and cant get the MOD to take effect. not sure what I'm not doing, or doing incorrectly. Thanks!
Bdub

Postby PointGuard » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:44 am

This one (FULL mod) should work, but since it isn't for you, I'd suggest you download and install the LIGHT mod (it's in a separate thread). Be sure to carefully follow all parts of Bloomington's guidance.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods