Bloomingtons 2017-18 Real World Coaches Mod

Re: Bloomingtons 2017-18 Real World Coaches Mod

Postby Seazyceaz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 pm

I didn’t place anything in the default saves folder.I first created my dynasty and then first thing after making my coach, skills, etc went to options and Commissioner mode. Exported the DB file and then whenu go to the saves folder, I click led that dynasty I just made and did the saves there by clicking the DB folder. Click that file and it will bring up the spreadsheets that contain coaches, players, etc. then u just copy paste over the real world coaches. Go back to the game screen and now import the same DB file and it should now contain the real world coaches. So you’re only changing field in that specific dynasty

I could be wrong but That error makes me think maybe it’s being saved to the wrong spot? If that’s not the case are you sure everything is copy pasting over correctly and in the right spots? I could see that throwing things off
Seazyceaz

Postby grieserulz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Ok cool, I'll check this out when I get home from work. Thanks for the help
grieserulz

Postby bloomington » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:09 pm

grieserulz wrote:I cannot get this to work for the life of me! I've tried deleting everything then downloading coach file, placing in save folder then starting new association and still wont work

Hi Gries,

Sorry for the delay..i am just working on the Real World Mod to try to get it out asap for everyone. Once I am done that I will be happy to help you through this...I would double check locations of files however because thats an error that sounds like something is not in the right place rather than something being fundamentally wrong with the mod. Hopefully u can get this resolved asap and if not, I just need a few more days.

Cheers,
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby grieserulz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:18 am

Finally figured it out. I realized that even though I was receiving this error message, There was a sererate page with all the coaches listed. DUH! Thank you guys for the assistance
grieserulz

Postby grieserulz » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Ok, realized another issue. Because trying to create universe does not work, All the coaches get pushed down the list after mine is inserted.
grieserulz

Postby bloomington » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:44 pm

grieserulz wrote:Ok, realized another issue. Because trying to create universe does not work, All the coaches get pushed down the list after mine is inserted.

Thats right Gries. In the game your coach becomes the first line in the default.dat file, which is why I created the mod. It takes into consideration this aspect and lines up everything correctly underneath your coach. You just highlight all the coaches and paste them under your coach. I am sorry - are you still having problems implementing this?
bloomington

Postby Aceshigh24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:02 am

So i downloaded openoffice and i'm having a hell of a time getting this file as well as the players MOD into the game. I am reading everything in the steps but not having excel or Access makes it a little tough to get this completed. Is there an easier way of doing this or does it have to be as high tech as it reads?

Thanks
Aceshigh24

Postby PointGuard » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 am

Aceshigh24 wrote:So i downloaded openoffice and i'm having a hell of a time getting this file as well as the players MOD into the game. I am reading everything in the steps but not having excel or Access makes it a little tough to get this completed. Is there an easier way of doing this or does it have to be as high tech as it reads?

Thanks

You might want to try using MDB Viewer Plus--a free downloadable data base since you don't have Access.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Aceshigh24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Getting a little frustrated over here. MDBPlus doesn't work or i don't know what I'm doing. I don't have xcel and i whatever free program i am using doesn't prompt me with a big box to choose my school. Had high hopes i would be able to use this with this version but starting to think it's a lost cause.

At this point i will pay someone to figure this out for me just to get the coaches in the game with their history.
Aceshigh24

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods