A Few Question in Regards to Mods/Etc

A Few Question in Regards to Mods/Etc

Postby skateguy0708 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Hey, how are you guys? I have not bought this game as of yet but had a few questions before I did:

1) I see there are mods, for courts, teams and coaches but is there any mods out that have all the real college players in games instead of fictional ones?

2) If there are any player mods, are there ones for previous years as well? (Personally I was looking for 2013-Now)? I would assume if this game had player mods for let's say last years game, would I be able to import those files to this years game and play?

Hopefully this questions aren't too confusing as I think I have made them as clear as I possibly can. I appreciate your guys responses in advance, thank you and I hope you all have very blessed rest of your day/nights? :)
skateguy0708

Re: A Few Question in Regards to Mods/Etc

Postby bloomington » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:41 am

Importing real players is my next project. Im just in the midst of redesigning real world coaches into a UI that will be much easier than before ie. just choosing the school, clicking update, and then it will import the real coach along with his career stats. previously, it was really complicated and required several steps.

I have already started messing around with the players which I think can be more or less setup like the coaches. Prior to making things dynamic so you can choose other years, I wanted to just program an initial base year (2016-17). After that as time warrants I could try to add additional classes or construct things so that users could pick the years for classes or pick coaches from different eras. Just one thing at a time :)

Hope that helps.
bloomington
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: A Few Question in Regards to Mods/Etc

Postby skateguy0708 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:35 am

Thanks for the swift response bloomington, i asled this because i had something planned using this game. I will PM you about it
skateguy0708

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2017 Mods