NFL 2017 Quick Start

Re: NFL 2017 Quick Start

Postby gbmoore » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Ok, for Sandbox the Folder name should be NFL 2017 Sandbox.
gbmoore

Postby Schlitz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:45 am

I seem to be having all kinds of issues getting things running correctly with the 2017 quickstart.

I eventually got it going with the real player and teams and logos, but even simming up to week 2 of the regular season, there is no draft class to scout and I can't seem to offer new contracts to any of my players. I have a few in their final year and want to resign or offer an extension but all the buttons are greyed out. Same for staff... can't fire them. Any ideas what is wrong?
Schlitz

Postby gezz1984 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:30 am

Hi Im having a few issues with this quickstart

Can I first say I can get it to start up and the real names and teams make so much difference and obvious a lot of work has gone into this so thanks for that :)

Ok first issue I can select my team and play as a non cpu team, but when i go to trades I can trade any one I want into my team, it just comes up as "confirm trade", as an example I traded Brady into my team for a mediocre punter

Secondly the games sim but they dont actually play, and there's no scores and every thing says TBD this goes on for a number of weeks.

I must add im only playing the Demo version so that might be an issue, but if its not can you let me know where im going wrong please??
gezz1984

Postby gezz1984 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 am

gezz1984 wrote:Hi Im having a few issues with this quickstart

Can I first say I can get it to start up and the real names and teams make so much difference and obvious a lot of work has gone into this so thanks for that :)

Ok first issue I can select my team and play as a non cpu team, but when i go to trades I can trade any one I want into my team, it just comes up as "confirm trade", as an example I traded Brady into my team for a mediocre punter

Ok I think I know Why this is happening, im playing in sandbox mode and need to change the settings to career, is this correct??

gezz1984 wrote:Secondly the games sim but they dont actually play, and there's no scores and every thing says TBD this goes on for a number of weeks.

Ok Ive fixed this issue :)

gezz1984 wrote:I must add im only playing the Demo version so that might be an issue, but if its not can you let me know where im going wrong please??
gezz1984

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 Mods