Cab you play NFL 2017 MOD in career mode...?

Cab you play NFL 2017 MOD in career mode...?

Postby teddyg33 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:47 am

Hi,

I am brand new to this game. I successfully downloaded the quick start NFL 2017 mod, looks great with all of the player ratings, and real NFL sakes/logos, etc! However, it won’t let me switch to career mode. I tried it a few different times, like re-downloading the quick start thing and trying to switch before doing anything, then trying to switch after taking control of team, but every time the button that says “switch to career mode” is faded and not an option. Is there a trick to switching to career mode for this mod or is it not possible? I am guessing it’s something obvious, but again I am brand new to this game and not savvy with this kind of stuff. Thanks for your help!

Ted
teddyg33

Re: Cab you play NFL 2017 MOD in career mode...?

Postby gbmoore » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:53 am

It should be possible. I’ll take a look in the am.
gbmoore

Postby gbmoore » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:11 pm

I just downloaded and was able to convert. You might need to start fresh...perhaps you advanced passed the point you are able to convert.
gbmoore

Postby Hageneezz » Thu May 31, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello

I hope someone can help...
I downloaded and installed the mod, in the correct folder. When i load the save everything works, but, the switch to career mode button is faded and i cannot seem to
click on it...Can someone be so kind to explain to me step by step how to get it to work please?

Thanks in advance!
Hageneezz

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 Mods