Suggestions:coach stats, combine

Suggestions:coach stats, combine

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Coach stats would simply show there year by year record, and accomplishments
Combine would happen a stage before the draft and show all the draftees combines stats.
Hopefully in an update thanks!
Dynasties:
Kentucky the lost team in the SEC
tyronethecalzone

Re: Suggestions:coach stats, combine

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Also I believe stats for college players would be great, like there stats year by year in college.
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby Robmeister89 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm

These are both great suggestions. I assumed with coaches coming in Head Coaches would have overall records but they don't... would also be great to have a combine to unveil ratings instead of scouting just a few players and going into the rest blind.. If you use all 300 points you can interview 20 players and scout 19.. meaning you will only know the truth about 19 players.. surely you aren't going to land 7 of those 19..

There needs to be either more points or a scouting combine to show us their ratings..
Robmeister89

Postby AKH » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 pm

each team is already getting like 3000 points for free in basis scouting.

They have reports on literally every player in the class.
AKH

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm

AKH wrote:each team is already getting like 3000 points for free in basis scouting.

They have reports on literally every player in the class.

though I scorn madden constantly, I like how they have it figured out, show us physical stats through combines and such, IQ stats through a test score (How smart they are), and a position grade. And college stats could sort of play into this to.
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Robmeister89 wrote:These are both great suggestions. I assumed with coaches coming in Head Coaches would have overall records but they don't... would also be great to have a combine to unveil ratings instead of scouting just a few players and going into the rest blind.. If you use all 300 points you can interview 20 players and scout 19.. meaning you will only know the truth about 19 players.. surely you aren't going to land 7 of those 19..

There needs to be either more points or a scouting combine to show us their ratings..

I agree, thats the one thing about the coaches that confuses me is no overall record, there championship rings, play off wins apperance or anything of that nature
Dynasties:
tyronethecalzone

Postby francua4 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:37 pm

You can't compare DDSPF to Madden. Madden has 30 plus years of development and tons of ratings per player And even then it took EA quite a bit of time to finally get a decent combine system down. I'm not stating anything out of the already obvious here by saying the ratings in DDSPF are far more simple then what Madden offers and providing a combine number would essentially be allowing users to pinpoint certain attributes. At least this way you can't pinpoint anything and keeps the draft a bit more interesting.
francua4

Postby TheRivals40 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:16 pm

Yeah, these sound like good suggestions for maybe a few versions down the line to me.
NOppenheimer
TheRivals40

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion