Team Busses-MUST Add!

Team Busses-MUST Add!

Postby TheRivals40 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:13 pm

You NEED to add team busses in this version...a comfortable bus can be the difference between winning or losing on game day! If not I will not buy.
NOppenheimer
TheRivals40

Re: Team Busses-MUST Add!

Postby cdcool » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:15 pm

TheRivals40 wrote:You NEED to add team busses in this version...a comfortable bus can be the difference between winning or losing on game day! If not I will not buy.

What other sport simulations are you seeing team buses in? I'm curious
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

As with all feature suggestions we add them to a list. As we get more requests for features we move them up in priority. I can't see Team Busses (or planes) as being a super high priority for most, but you never know. :)
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:As with all feature suggestions we add them to a list. As we get more requests for features we move them up in priority. I can't see Team Busses (or planes) as being a super high priority for most, but you never know. :)

I don't either
cdcool

Postby Robmeister89 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Noah don't be a dick :D :rolleyes:
Robmeister89

Postby cdcool » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:53 pm

:D
Robmeister89 wrote:Noah don't be a dick :D :rolleyes:
cdcool

Postby PointGuard » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:41 am

Rivals: take your pick from among these: https://www.alux.com/top-10-luxury-buses/

:cool:
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby redfox000 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 pm

TheRivals40 wrote:You NEED to add team busses in this version...a comfortable bus can be the difference between winning or losing on game day! If not I will not buy.

I assume this was a trolling post
redfox000

Postby Skycast » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:38 am

redfox000 wrote:

Heck no, the ride from the team hotel to the stadium is a crucial part of setting the tone on game day. After thinking this over it needs to not only be buses, but the bus drivers as well...I mean the difference between a frumpy ass old driver and one with a smile on his face could make all the difference.
Skycast

Postby redfox000 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:07 am

Skycast wrote:
redfox000 wrote:

Heck no, the ride from the team hotel to the stadium is a crucial part of setting the tone on game day. After thinking this over it needs to not only be buses, but the bus drivers as well...I mean the difference between a frumpy ass old driver and one with a smile on his face could make all the difference.

Not to mention the traffic. Imagine the difference if the bus hits every light red and has construction detours vs. no detours and hitting all lights green!
redfox000

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion