Questions mostly about Custom Teams/Player Ratings

Questions mostly about Custom Teams/Player Ratings

Postby regenerator » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:47 pm

1) I have an entire league of fictional players/teams from 2016. Will there be a way to import them into the new game?
1a) We will still be able to create and modify players/teams as much as we want before the season starts, correct? I don't really care much about the draft I want to be able to create my teams with my own names and ratings, etc
1b)Career mode will still be still be included?

2) Will we be able to enter player ratings as numeric values as in the past? I see one of the screenshots displays ratings with descriptors like "remarkable" to "hide" the actual rating. I really hope this will not be the only way we can see players, and have the option to skip this "scout's view" of a player, at least after the draft.

2) I assume onside kicks will be a part of this? Obviously a huge part of football and one of the reasons I turned away from the earlier version of the game. Glad to see late-game computer AI has already been addressed in the forum - another huge problem from previous versions.

Finally, will there be a discount for owners of the previous version? Everything is looking pretty exciting, love the new screenshots, especially the improvements in the 2D display. That will be huge! It's been off since the days of PFS.
regenerator

Re: Questions mostly about Custom Teams/Player Ratings

Postby AKH » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 am

1)Yes you can load game files from '16
1a) yes
1b) yes

2) Yes, the scouting view is just for draftclass before the draft.
2) yes
AKH

Re: Questions mostly about Custom Teams/Player Ratings

Postby regenerator » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 am

Great, thanks! Wow, now I'm really excited! This looks like the game I've been waiting for since the FPS '99 disaster.
regenerator

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion