No Boxscore or Game Logs saved

No Boxscore or Game Logs saved

Postby dim13 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:02 pm

I'm playing the demo version. I played a full season (sandbox mode) and looking under:

C:\Users\(user)\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2018\Leagues\test\HTML\Boxscores\
and
C:\Users\(user)\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2018\Leagues\test\HTML\Logs\

- there are no files in either directory.

With Pro Football 2016, the Boxscores and Logs were all saved in these 2 folders, but nothing for Pro Football 2018. I can't find a function anywhere in the game to export boxscores and logs.

I did press the EXPORT DATA (Export CSV/Access) under League options and those files did export OK.
dim13

Re: No Boxscore or Game Logs saved

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 am

Boxscores and Logs get published when you publish your league.
brooks_piggott

Postby dim13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks, but how do I publish my league (in sandbox mode) ? From the Commissioner's Office screen, the Publish/Upload globe icon is grayed out.
dim13

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am

Publish/Upload is for online/multiplayer leagues. I'd have to go back and look at DDSPF16 and see if there was a feature we had where you could export HTML. If so, we missed bringing it forward to this version and will have to figure out how to put it back in, most likely in a patch.
brooks_piggott

Postby dim13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:41 am

With DDSPF16, there is a menu option "Export->Generate HTML" - which generates all of the boxscores and logs.

Would really like to have this for Pro Football 2018. I only play in sandbox mode and not online leagues and would like to have the boxscores and logs exported like in DDSPF16.

Thank you
dim13

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:55 am

dim13 wrote:With DDSPF16, there is a menu option "Export->Generate HTML" - which generates all of the boxscores and logs.

Would really like to have this for Pro Football 2018. I only play in sandbox mode and not online leagues and would like to have the boxscores and logs exported like in DDSPF16.

Thank you

He has a point. Without being able to export HTML everyone is forced to upload HTML and the bin file in one upload in online leagues. This option is gone and the CFA has "auto-upload HTML" unchecked because I do it myself using a FTP client as the game takes too long and I like to upload files in the background of what I'm doing on my computer. I think we need that "export HTML" option back.
Robmeister89

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:29 am

I'll look into the Export HTML.

Not sure if you realized it yet, but DDSPF has a different upload system similar to DDSCF so that instead of thousands of files to upload there are only a couple hundred-ish. Uploading leagues for me now only takes about 20 seconds, give or take connection speeds.
brooks_piggott

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:35 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I'll look into the Export HTML.

Not sure if you realized it yet, but DDSPF has a different upload system similar to DDSCF so that instead of thousands of files to upload there are only a couple hundred-ish. Uploading leagues for me now only takes about 20 seconds, give or take connection speeds.

I am aware, but it is nice to be able to export HTML itself. If this is not in your plans I'm going to fine with it. I cannot speak for the person above, though, that is requesting them.
Robmeister89

Postby dim13 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:56 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I'll look into the Export HTML.

The thing is, I only like to play in sandbox mode, not online leagues. Need a way to export boxscores and logs in sandbox mode.
dim13

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Ok, will work on it.
brooks_piggott

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion