Couple Issues with Draftees...

Couple Issues with Draftees...

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:05 pm

1. The Search > View Draft list doesn't update when importing players despite saying it was complete.
Note: The draftees can in fact be found on the Scout screen for teams...

2. Imported Draftees are not assigned random traits. They all say 'none'. At first I thought it was because I didn't scout them (despite being logged in as Commissioner) so I simulated the draft and went to their player cards to find that they all say 'none'.
Robmeister89

Re: Couple Issues with Draftees...

Postby TheRivals40 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 pm

Robmeister89 wrote:1. The Search > View Draft list doesn't update when importing players despite saying it was complete.

2. Imported Draftees are not assigned random traits. They all say 'none'. At first I thought it was because I didn't scout them (despite being logged in as Commissioner) so I simulated the draft and went to their player cards to find that they all say 'none'.

I haven't tested this out, but I believe imported players will be given a trait at the next TC or season flip or something like that.
NOppenheimer
TheRivals40

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:21 pm

TheRivals40 wrote:
Robmeister89 wrote:1. The Search > View Draft list doesn't update when importing players despite saying it was complete.

I haven't tested this out, but I believe imported players will be given a trait at the next TC or season flip or something like that.

So if its at the season flip they'll go the entire season without a trait? What good as that for their rookie season?
Robmeister89

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 am

Brooks, I noticed you added the draft class not updating to the feature request topic.. Its not a request. Its a bug. When I import a draft class into the league the list doesn't update. It only updates on the scouting screen but not the list under Search. So.. its not a request.. its a bug..
Robmeister89

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:59 am

If you leave and come back to the screen does it update?
brooks_piggott

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:01 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:If you leave and come back to the screen does it update?

No, that's why I brought it up. That was one of my first thoughts on the issue.
Robmeister89

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 am

Robmeister89 wrote:2. Imported Draftees are not assigned random traits. They all say 'none'. At first I thought it was because I didn't scout them (despite being logged in as Commissioner) so I simulated the draft and went to their player cards to find that they all say 'none'.

Eventually we'll put the traits in the .json file format, so that you can put your own traits on import. As we move more data into that json file the game will do less and less adjustment so that we are not overwriting what the user intended to import.
brooks_piggott

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 am

Robmeister89 wrote:Brooks, I noticed you added the draft class not updating to the feature request topic.. Its not a request. Its a bug. When I import a draft class into the league the list doesn't update. It only updates on the scouting screen but not the list under Search. So.. its not a request.. its a bug..

Ok, updated the post
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion