Sandbox issue

Sandbox issue

Postby TalonHIFL » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:05 am

I have finally been able to move from 16 to 18 with my primary league and I can not figure out how to change between any of my 24 teams!

I need to be able to bid of free agents with each team etc, and right now I can only use the one team that is default made the "home" team... am I just missing someting or do I really have to go and make all teams CPU but the one I am working on each time, because that will be a major turn off.
TalonHIFL

Re: Sandbox issue

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 pm

I think we have to patch to allow for this in sandbox. Right now it's looking for a "logged in" team. I think in sandbox if it doesn't find a logged in team it just picks the first human team.
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I think we have to patch to allow for this in sandbox. Right now it's looking for a "logged in" team. I think in sandbox if it doesn't find a logged in team it just picks the first human team.

Okay, Thanks. It makes the off-season impossible to work with multiple teams right now, so I''ll just run my off-season in 16 and then transfer it to 18 afterwards until there's a fix.
TalonHIFL

Postby TalonHIFL » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm

I have downloaded the newest patch, and was curious if this was addressed in it or if it will be a later adjustment?
TalonHIFL

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:10 pm

Yes, this was addressed in the patch. For FA it now picks up the team selected in the top menu bar.
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:Yes, this was addressed in the patch. For FA it now picks up the team selected in the top menu bar.

I've downloaded the newest update and I am still unable to control free agency.
TalonHIFL

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:52 am

When you click on a team in the top menu bar while in FA you should be able to open FA Bidding from the FA screen and bid as that team.
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:When you click on a team in the top menu bar while in FA you should be able to open FA Bidding from the FA screen and bid as that team.

I've gone into the game and clicked on a different team from the top menu (the one made up of team images to the right of the divisional drop down box) but when I click to open free agency, the "default logged in team" still comes up as the team offering.

Is there another way to get into free agency bidding other than clocking the block in between CREDITS and HOME at the top of the screen?
TalonHIFL

Postby TalonHIFL » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:38 am

I've imported my league post-free agency (pre-training camp) into 18 and I can't sign free agents to teams there either, not even the team the sim considers logged in. I click "sign to practice squad" or "sign to active roster" and neither do anything. I tried simming passed training camp to pre-season and have the same issue.

Am I just doing things wrong?
TalonHIFL

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:00 am

I'll have to take another look at it. We tested in sandbox with no teams set to human owned... are you running with a mix of CPU/non-CPU?

And I need to take a look at the sign to PS/sign to Active. I'm not sure I verified those are working... they should work the same way as the open bidding button and pick up the currently selected team.
brooks_piggott

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion