Where Did They Come From?

Where Did They Come From?

Postby historybeast » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:27 pm

So I honestly have a legit question about some of the teams on the UFL roster. I know that the UFL was a real league, but the Portland and Los Angeles teams are the two that stick out with me because nowhere have I found any sort of real equivalent to these teams in real life and I am just generally wondering where these teams came from.
historybeast

Re: Where Did They Come From?

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 am

A lot of the leagues in the game were requested by the community in past versions. My guess is at the time that was how it was requested so that's what the default city was set to. Some leagues we've also changed to match logos we already had in other DDS games.
brooks_piggott

Re: Where Did They Come From?

Postby historybeast » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:A lot of the leagues in the game were requested by the community in past versions. My guess is at the time that was how it was requested so that's what the default city was set to. Some leagues we've also changed to match logos we already had in other DDS games.

Ahhh gotcha. Well I am doing a mod for the game to add in logos for the teams so that was why I was asking is because the only teams that came close were ones in the arena leagues that Google kept suggesting to me so I was like "Uhhhh what is going on here?"
historybeast

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion