Player "flags"

Player "flags"

Postby TalonHIFL » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:58 pm

When looking at player cards, I see some of the flags in the college game like "workout fanatic" "Deep threat" "Zone corner" etc..

I love that, but I don't know if it's a random thing or if it is based on the players traits, or is it based on something we don't see in the players make up? Also, is there a way to retro-assign them to players in PF18? I'm 10 seasons into a sandbox league and obviously none of the players from any of these seasons have flags because they are from PFS16 and even the older sim prior to coming over to Wolverine.

Is there way to add in flags as an editable option, or have an update that would add flags to players who aren't flagged to add some to the veterans around the league?
TalonHIFL

Re: Player "flags"

Postby AKH » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 pm

flags arent editable currently.

It will update flags at season flips, so if you continue play from a league that didnt have them, you will se that over a couple of season more and more players should be getting them.

There is an entry about the flags in the guides (pinned above)
AKH

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:44 pm

After the next patch (.11) you may be able to use the CSV <-> JSON converter in the mods section and export/import "All Players" and then add Flags that way.
brooks_piggott

Postby TalonHIFL » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:13 pm

Awesome.

Thanks for the info! I must have missed the past info, much appreciated gents!
TalonHIFL

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion