Quarterback Run Tips

Quarterback Run Tips

Postby larrabee » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 am

I'm looking to make my QB run the football more without creating a custom playbook. I don't necessarily want my entire team to focus on the run, just want to add more running from my quarterback. What's the best way to do this?
larrabee

Re: Quarterback Run Tips

Postby AKH » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 pm

if you go to edit player (or ask your commish to do so) there is a 'running qb' checkbox you can enable, this will make him run more.
AKH

Postby Templer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:48 pm

AKH wrote:if you go to edit player (or ask your commish to do so) there is a 'running qb' checkbox you can enable, this will make him run more.

If he runs more, is he more vulnerable to injuries?
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Postby AKH » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:13 am

well yes, because he will take more hits.
AKH

Postby regenerator » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:29 pm

Yup just look at RGIII - this ruined his career. Got to make sure your QB is a big guy to survive those hits(Cam Newton), or one that protects his body like Russell Wilson who's run so much but never injured like RGIII and some of these other running QB's - however, I don't think it's currently possible to program the later feature into a QB, except perhaps to increase his Endurance, which makes it harder for him to be hurt I believe. AKH or Brooks - this might be something to think about adding into Player Ratings, is the skill of protecting their body if they are a Running QB via that checkmark.
regenerator

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion