A few issues/topics

A few issues/topics

Postby TalonHIFL » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:46 pm

I'm through week 4 in my first season since bringing my league over from PF16 and just a few notes I wanted to bring up / get feedback on.

1. Sacks Allowed
I'm having teams give up 5-6 sacks in a game, but in the box score they are rarely showing up as anyones fault in the Sacks Allowed area. I thought at first that the blitz was giving guys free runs at the QB so it wasnt a lineman's fault, but I'm having DE's get sacks without the blitz (watching in the 2D model) and still no fault is being given to the OL most of the time.

2. Punts inside the 20 / Pooch Punts
I'm noticing a shockingly low amount of successful punts once you cross the 50. I'm seeing highly rated punters punt vs. the team trying a 55+ FG, only to serve up the touchback on nearly every single try. Averaging only 0.6 Punts inside the 20 per game (for either team).

3. Personal Foul / Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty
I'm watching the game in play by play / 2D and see a player run for 10, and then it shows an unsportsmanlike penalty on a defensive player, but the result is a 1st and 10 which in the end doesn't add 15 to the end of the play, but negates the run and goes 15 from the LOS, giving only a net gain of 5 yards vs the +15 that you would get normally. Is there anyway to change this?

4. 2 Minute Warning
Would LOVE to see a two minute warning to help with time management... also running out of bounds after catches. I see so many games end after a 21 yard pass that if the guy got out of bounds would have given a chance for a FG vs. just letting the time run out.
TalonHIFL

Re: A few issues/topics

Postby regenerator » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:52 pm

I really appreciate users providing this kind of detail. I'm very much about getting it as close to realistic as possible.
regenerator

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion