Coach Style Explanation

Coach Style Explanation

Postby regenerator » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:12 am

What exactly does Coach Style affect (Conservative, Balance, Aggressive) - say for Offense. It doesnt seem to affect percentages of run/pass I don't believe, so what are the exact ramifications of each style?
regenerator

Re: Coach Style Explanation

Postby regenerator » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:30 pm

OK I understand Conservative/Aggressive affects when going for it on 4th down, maybe surprise on-sides kick, but what affects the percentages of -
1) Offense, run vs. pass? Does Conservative/Aggressive play a role in this as well? It seems when I'm in strategy, every time I change something it changes percentages.

2) Defense - curious here too - what exactly affects percentages of blitzes?
regenerator

Postby AKH » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:08 am

on defense conservative-aggressive affects blitz percentage (along with coach personality),

run vs pass percentages are determined by coach personality as well (pass - balanced - run).

If you switch coaches the new one will spawn the run-pass/blitz settings, and if you switch back the original will spawn his again. You will see they vary, but foreach coach will stay in roughly the same range.
AKH

Postby Skycast » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 am

AKH wrote:If you switch coaches the new one will spawn the run-pass/blitz settings, and if you switch back the original will spawn his again. You will see they vary, but foreach coach will stay in roughly the same range.

In my observation those tendencies change everytime you spawn it and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I'd be hard pressed to say they stay roughly in the same range...to me it seems the coaches don't know who they way to be.
Skycast

Postby AKH » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

well...as an example, a "pass first" coach should never go below 70 on 1st&10 (on offense). If you are seing something else let us know.
AKH

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion