Missing Players Problem

Missing Players Problem

Postby MagnumTR » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:37 pm

I have started a new Career Mode League. I am doing a full initial Draft of 53 man roster + 5 Practice Squad players. The draft is going to take me several days as I am going thru the process methodically, spending a couple hours each day getting thru around 5 rounds per day. I am enjoying it, but I am having a problem with players "disappearing". They were available to be drafted initially, no team has drafted them, but now they are no longer available (don't show up in View of Players in the Draft, or in the list of Players in the Scouting area. If I export the files, they do still show up in the files, and show that they have not been drafted yet. But when I go into the game, they do not show up. This has happened about 3 days in a row now. Probably missing 15-20 players now that I know of. Seems to always be the younger players (those age 20-24). What is happening? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!
MagnumTR

Re: Missing Players Problem

Postby AKH » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 am

Could it be that you have some filter on?
AKH

Postby MagnumTR » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm

No. Filters are not enabled in Career mode.
MagnumTR

Postby Templer » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:19 pm

MagnumTR wrote:No. Filters are not enabled in Career mode.

Are you sure there is no player filter set? :confused:
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Postby MagnumTR » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 am

There were no filters set. I have completed the 58 round draft. None of the missing players ever got drafted - even though some of them were highly rated players. By the end of my draft, I had somewhere between 40-50 players who would not show up in the Scouting Info or in the View of Players when drafting. They still existed in the exported player file though. All of them 20-24 years old.

I know this problem probably sounds very strange. But it happened.
MagnumTR

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 General Discussion