Continental Football Association

Continental Football Association

Postby Robmeister89 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:33 pm

We just started our final season on PF16 and we're ready to start a waiting list for the 2026 season. We are going to be switching around Christmas time (the end of our season).

If no more owners join while we're playing on PF16 we will have the following teams available:
Manchester
Orlando (owner has stated he will not purchase PF18)
St. Louis

If you want to join our waiting list please post here, pm me here or shoot me an email at cfafrontoffice@yahoo.com

Feel free to check out our league's website (link in my signature)!

I look forward to meeting many of you newcomers in the CFA!
Robmeister89

Re: Continental Football Association

Postby Ogre » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Please put me on the waiting list. I am new to DDSPF, but I plan to purchase 2018 soon. I want to join immediately upon the league switching over to the new version. If I can choose my team now, that would be great, but I understand if you want to wait until the new season to make sure I remain interested.

I looked over your website, and can you tell me the differences between CFA, CF2, and OSN?

I can see that NCFA is college; does it use DDSCF2017?
Last edited by Ogre on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ogre

Postby Robmeister89 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:24 pm

CFA is our primary league
CF2 is our minor league (which may be liquidated soon)
NCFA is our feeder (college) league and yes it uses CF17

OSN is our version ESPN... We have various owners that write articles on the forum and CFA Network website. Everyone is encourage to participate but it is by no means a requirement.

I will gladly add you to the waiting list as no. 1 so you'll have first choice as soon as our season ends. You are more than welcome to join our forum and join in on our conversations whenever you want to.

If you want to claim St. Louis or Manchester you're welcome to. Orlando will become available at the end of the season. If you change your mind at any point I'll just make that team available again.
Robmeister89

Postby Ogre » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Orlando it is.
Last edited by Ogre on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ogre

Postby Robmeister89 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 am

Ogre wrote:Orlando it is. Thanks!

Bare in mind there is a slight chance Orlando's owner decides to purchase the new game. If he does you will still have first choice. But as of this moment he has stated he won't purchase, therefore they will be available.
Robmeister89

Postby Robmeister89 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:11 am

We're inching closer to the end of our season.. Week 16 is on Sunday (we play two games/week) and our playoffs will begin on Wednesday.

Orlando's potential owner is possibly backing out but I do have two others lined up so we're looking for a possible third if Ogre does decide not to join.
Robmeister89

Postby Robmeister89 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 am

Orlando's potential owner has not given me an answer if he's opting not to play PF18 so I'm going to go ahead and make them available until he says for sure that he is going to keep playing this game.

Conference Championships are on Wednesday with our Continental Bowl on Sunday. I will publish the first PF18 file on the 20th so owners can franchise tag a player and/or re-sign their coaches that will be randomly assigned.

Email me at cfafrontoffice@yahoo.com, pm me here or post on this thread if you're interested.
Robmeister89

Postby Teflon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 pm

I'm interested in getting into an online league. Is Orlando available?
Teflon

Postby Robmeister89 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Teflon wrote:I'm interested in getting into an online league. Is Orlando available?

The top two in the waiting list have both requested Orlando. But Manchester or St Louis are both possibly available. Also waiting to hear if no. 1 on my list is joining or not.
Robmeister89

Postby Teflon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Robmeister89 wrote:
Teflon wrote:I'm interested in getting into an online league. Is Orlando available?

The top two in the waiting list have both requested Orlando. But Manchester or St Louis are both possibly available. Also waiting to hear if no. 1 on my list is joining or not.

Any team works for me
Teflon

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2018 Online Leagues