WWPF

WWPF

Postby Skelter » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:50 am

The WWPF will soon be transitioning to DDSPF 2018. The WWPF is a long running league with a full 32 team NFL format. Right now the only open team is the New England Patriots, but if anyone decides not to upgrade to 2018 we will have openings imminently. If you would like to be put on a waiting list, please give us a holler with a PM here on this forum or on our league forum at http://www.simnation.net/forums/forumdi ... o-Football

Our feeder league is the SNCFL, a college league that runs through DDSCF. Their forum can be found at: http://www.simnation.net/forums/forumdi ... ?908-SNCFL , and they are always welcoming of newcomers as well.

We have the Conference Championship sim tonight and the Superbowl should go Thursday, so now would be a great time to get onboard as we approach the offseason.

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Skelter

Re: WWPF

Postby Behr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi. Interested in nfl league. Let me knkw if theres any spots available. Cheers!
Behr

Postby Ic3manz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:17 am

Hello,

I just bought that game right now. How do I get to join a league online?

I appreciate your time and help.

Thank You,

Ic3maz
Ic3manz

Postby gbmoore » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey guys, we wrapped up our season and are Getting ready to flip the season. We sim tonight, but still a few days to make moves for Your team before the next season.
gbmoore

Postby gbmoore » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Falcons and chiefs are available. Currently in the preseason.
gbmoore

Postby francua4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am

Heading into Preseason we have the Falcons, Chiefs, Texans, 49ers, & Titans available. Contact either francua, GBMoore, or Skelter over at the Simnation forums to claim a team.
francua4

Postby francua4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:09 am

Heading into Preseason we have the Falcons, Chiefs, Texans, 49ers, & Titans available. Contact either francua, GBMoore, or Skelter over at the Simnation forums to claim a team.
francua4

Postby Skelter » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:25 pm

WWPF is about to go into its 30th season (2029) and boasts a 7 + year history as a league. We currently have the following teams open:

Indianpolis
Green Bay
Houston
Detroit
New England

and in addition, New Orleans and San Francisco are currently being managed but are available to new players.

Just did round 1 of coach signing and would love to get some or all of these openings filled before Free Agency, so give us a holler! E-mail me at hobblemyribble@gmail.com or message me here for more information!
Skelter

Postby Schlitz » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 am

Just sent you an email inquiring about GB. :)

Skelter wrote:WWPF is about to go into its 30th season (2029) and boasts a 7 + year history as a league. We currently have the following teams open:

Indianpolis
Green Bay
Houston
Detroit
New England

and in addition, New Orleans and San Francisco are currently being managed but are available to new players.

Just did round 1 of coach signing and would love to get some or all of these openings filled before Free Agency, so give us a holler! E-mail me at hobblemyribble@gmail.com or message me here for more information!
Schlitz

WWPF Season 2030 openings

Postby Templer » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:46 am

The 2030 WWPF season starts this Sunday.
This 2030 season, is now the last season with DDSPF 2018.
The WWPF has openings.

The WWPF is the longest running and one of the most prestigious online league using Wolverine Studios' Draft Day Sports: Pro Football by developer Brooks Piggott.

For information from and about the league action news check: WWPFinsider

Open teams
Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots

Teams on request
• Carolina Panthers
• Los Angeles Rams
• Minnesota Vikings
• New York Jets
• Washington Redskins

Check the WWPF Owners List frequently.