Linebackers - Pass Rush

Linebackers - Pass Rush

Postby regenerator » Sun May 13, 2018 6:19 pm

Under Team Strategy, if you are creating a custom Gameplan, please make it possible to select from the DDLB for Linebackers the option to "PassRush". This option exists for the Defensive Line, so I don't see why it wouldn't be available for the LB's - in the NFL, LB's like Von Miller or Lawrence Taylor are there to rush the passer above all else, even if they do sometimes drop back in coverage.

If this option is added, then at least when you select "Mixed". you'll know "Pass Rush" is in there.
regenerator

Re: Linebackers - Pass Rush

Postby Skycast » Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 am

I'd think that linebackers rushing the passer would somewhat be covered by your blitz percentage ratio. However it would be nice to be able to tag linebackers as a pass rusher type, run stuffer, coverage guy, etc.
Skycast

Postby regenerator » Sun May 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Exactly skycast - Linebackers aren't the only one's who blitz so I dunno why we wouldn't have the simple option along with the other options to set Linebacks to "Pass Rush" just like the DL has that option. Linebacks have a more versatile role, as some drop back into coverage, so it just makes sense if you want to 46 it and blitz the LB's the vast majority of time.
regenerator

Postby aguy69 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:30 pm

yes
aguy69

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions