Some minor improvements for the future

Some minor improvements for the future

Postby FootballAddict » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:53 pm

Trade block

- For convinience It would be nice to have the information of every teams need at the trade block interface. (The average OVR/position could be a good start)

- League wide trade block: I would revamp this part of the interface. The league wide block is a good start, but I think the "select team" option should be in there, showing every player with their attributes and an easy option to ask for a trade. The players on the block could be highlighted in green or something. The league wide option should still be the 33rd option to scroll through. Unfortunately the small window in the top right, that includes the OVR and the current salary doesn't tell me what I need to know on first sight.

- While I can not obviously trade with my own team, this should also be the place, where I can add and remove players from my block easily.

This would be nice to have, because right now I have to click through many screens to get all the informations I need.
----------------------

- If somehow a complete overview of each player can't be realized on any interface, a small tooltip with all position relevant stats could show up, when you hover the mouse over it, for a quick view. (I don't need to know the throw accuracy of a kicker, for example, so this could be left out)
For example, the Roster Management interface, where you have the active roster with the whole informations on the left and limited informations about players of IR and PS.
FootballAddict

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions