Special Teams

Special Teams

Postby JDB » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:47 pm

I would like to see special teams get developed a little better. Here are some suggestions on how:

- On the Strategies screen I'd like an option for special teams where we can:
--- on offense control whether our team plays more aggressive(tries to convert on fourth downs more, attempts fake punts/FGs or surprise onside kicks more often) or conservative. We could also have an option for kicking the ball out of the
end zone more oftern if we're playing a team with a good kick returner.
--- on defense how often our team tries to block punts vs. setting up returns

-On the watch/play game screen, I'd like to see the plays play out as do the other plays rather than just watching the bars.
-For play calling I'd like to see different types of kicks being used, touchbacks, running out of bounds, and laterals when teams are down to their last play (examples: Tennessee Titans 'Music City Miracle' play and 2015 Miami(FL)vs Duke).
-Player stats and ratings related to special teams: kick returning, recovering onside kicks, etc. along with the ability to designate our kick returner(not sure off hand if this is already in the game or not?).
-Special teams specific players including long snapper.
JDB

Re: Special Teams

Postby Gatek99 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Yes please, players make a living on ST and players not getting tackles makes it pointless to have a depth chart
Gatek99

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions