Timemanagement (Pro/College) - Redshirt (College)

Timemanagement (Pro/College) - Redshirt (College)

Postby FootballAddict » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 pm

One thing that could be better is the ability to manage the clock in certain situations in game.

1. Overall clock behavior - It would be nice to have an actual clock and playclock in game, at least for the last two minutes of a half, because right now it is a bit out of control.
I don't mind the clock running, while I'm calling a play, since that would just add to the immersion. If I want to kill time, the clock could skip to the last five seconds of the playclock and go from there.

2. Clock strategy - I think it's pretty clear by name. If I want to kill time, the play takes as much time from the clock as possible, if I want to play fast, the players try to get the next play going as soon as possible after call and try to go out of bounds to stop the clock. Would be nice to have a selection to adjust that during playcalling.

3. Special plays at hand - Kneel and Spike should be a little button, like timeout, so I have it at hand when I need it.

----------

Redshirt

Didn't think about it until recently, when I lost my 5-Star true freshman Tackle in his very first college play on week 1, ending up missing out the whole season.
I'd love to request a medical redshirt for a player in this situation until the second game - as it would be the case in reality.
FootballAddict

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions