Various suggestions

Various suggestions

Postby frankinho » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:20 pm

First of all i'd like to say that i enjoy the game but do find it not as immersive as i'd like to to keep me coming back in the same form as DDS CB 2017 does, that game really pulls you in and i'd like to have more similar features brought into Pro football and College football games. WIth that said here are a few suggestions:

Finance/salary cap:
Improved and more in-depth financial system including penalties, roster/signing bonuses.
Improved player and coach contract negotiation with more control on the terms being offered and maybe that you can see what he expects and counter that.

Training:
Able to add multiple and “Select all” players to a schedule.

UI:
Able to click on a player and go to player bio screen in the e-mails, team info screen, news etc.
Ability to change and edit player picture along with his name.

Coaching:
More depth in coaching e.g. having positional coaches and assistants with various rating levels.
Being able to work your way to a HC job by starting as an assistants, positional coaches, OC/DC, HC. This could be similar as in DSS College Basketball 2017 which I think is awesome including the mini game system of various duties you have to perform e.g. as a positional coach you could only train players in your positions and add feedback to players being scouted in that positions.

Scouting:
- Add some type of in-season scouting e.g. limited resource points based on scouts and GM quality forcing you to prioritize certain regions over others
In-season scouting would for example reveal a attribute grade A, B, C,...
Show player stats of college players indicating production.
-Combine so for all players attending you get revealed certain physical ratings, intelligence certain positional ratings and durability
- Pro days would reveals other positional ratings and specific mental ratings such as teamwork, workethic...
− Individual workouts and interviews would reveal other mental attributes, red flags, formation and systems familiarity.
- Undrafted rookies signing, some sort of UDFA bidding

These are some of the suggestion for future iterations that would help make the game more immersive and engaging.
frankinho

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions