2-point conversion stats

2-point conversion stats

Postby boxian » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

I go for the 2-point conversion almost all the time, but it isn't tracked anywhere I can tell outside of total points. I know that the time I go for it is anomalous compared to the real league, but I'd like for it to be tracked and shown in some way, even if it's a "points earned" stat for the players I use to get the 2-point conversions.

Team Rankings (first google search result, so idk if it is any good) for instance will show:

Team Two Point Conversion Percentage
Two Point Conversion Attempts per Game
Two Point Conversions per Game

So maybe it isn't broken down by players in general (though I think it would be awesome), but I don't see it in any of my team stat pages either.
boxian

Re: 2-point conversion stats

Postby boxian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:06 pm

A couple of other things:

I'd like to be able to export the Detailed Play Analysis and the Detailed Down Analysis.

I really want you to bring in the Play Diagrams from the College version to the Pro version.

I think the Play Diagrams should actually show their positions, or have different symbols for different positions - right now every player looks the same so it doesn't communicate as much information as it should/could.

I'd like to be able to see the Play Designs during the 2D portion of the game. I'd really like to be able to see the Play Designs when they're already added to my Playbook instead of only before being added to the Playbook.

I'd like to be able to design my own plays, but I recognize that's a huge and complicated feature. If this can be done already through XML editing, then I'd love a PDF guide on how to do so.

I'd like to see the Clock tick down during the 2D portion of the game. I'm a little interested in the Play Clock, but recognize it may not be sensible to create so that players are able to choose plays without penalty.

I'd like to add that there should be a football that indicates possession at the score ticker.

I'd also like to see a filter in the Compare Players screen for the players that are available for Trading - I have to make a lot of notes to check potential trades against my players that this could eliminate.
boxian

Postby AKH » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Good suggestions, and definitely something we will keep in mind for the future.

I think there are some modded playbooks in the mod section, maybe check if one of them posted a guide.
AKH

Postby francua4 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm

boxian wrote:
I'd like to be able to design my own plays, but I recognize that's a huge and complicated feature. If this can be done already through XML editing, then I'd love a PDF guide on how to do so.

This can be done through XML currently and is relatively easy to do. I'll try to write a quick guide on how to do it this weekend.
francua4

Postby boxian » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Cool to know about the XML ability right now, I will look for that guide!

Another thing I'd like is for Preseason games to be tabulated and summed up in a Preseason tab like the Playoff games are.

I wish that the Training Report and the Training Camp information gave you additional information: for the Training Report, when it says (Intelligence) for example, I think it should say (+X Intelligence). For the Training Camp information, I just don't know what the +X or -X means - it isn't an OVR adjustment and the graphs don't make it easy to see at a glance what has changed with your player.

I also think it would be cool if you could see/adjust the training schedule of a player from the player bio card.
boxian

Postby AKH » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:59 pm

The guide should be posted.

the training report will the vast majority of times mean +1.

for training camp the numner indicates the total points gained accross attributes.

yes - it would be neat to set schedules directly on the player, this is something we will think about for the future.
AKH

Postby boxian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:15 pm

oh another UI thing is that I would like the Compare Player screen to have a filter for "Trade Block" options
boxian

Postby AKH » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm

should be doable, will keep in mind for the future.
AKH

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions