Ultimate GM/Head Coach mode...

Ultimate GM/Head Coach mode...

Postby Skycast » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Okay, been thinking of this and would love to see this addition...a mode where we, serving as the GM and Head Coach of the team. So, what does this mean...

As the GM, we have total control of player personnel and the coaching staff...contracts, signings, etc.

As the Head Coach, we can...INFLUENCE our coordinators but don't totally control either side of the ball. Virtually all coaching tendencies (run, pass, go deep, man coverage, zone, blitz, etc.), formations, and even plays (so you can drill down however far you'd like) for either side of the ball would be listed out with two check boxes...more and less. If we leave it blank the coordinator just does his thing, if we check one or the other we have influenced him...doesn't mean he'll do it, but we can fire him if he doesn't listen. Speaking of that, every formations and play would have stats next to it...total number of times ran, total result/yards, average, percent of total ran, and whether it's trending up or down.

I've had a few more thoughts but they escape me for the moment...when they come back to me I'll add them.
Skycast

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions