Future stuff..

Future stuff..

Postby FootballAddict » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 am

In no particular order

- Optimization for other resolutions
- More leaguewide stats (PDs, Ret Yds, Ret Tds, etc. etc.)
- Playanalysis through the season: Which plays worked this season, which didn't?
- Playcalling Strategy page: Options to adjust 4th down territory, when to go for it, when/where to start to try fieldgoals..
- Better two minute control...srsly sometimes it is just bullshit, what's happening.
- Option to define how to handle a 4th & goal, 20 seconds before the game is over when opponent is three points ahead.
- Calling Timeout shouldn't cost time...(that's why we call timeout, right?)
- Fixing eternal bugs like the weird offset of the lines, when you watch the games/playcall ... it is seriously annoying and has been around since I play the game.
FootballAddict

Re: Future stuff..

Postby TalonHIFL » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm

FootballAddict wrote:In no particular order

- Optimization for other resolutions
- More leaguewide stats (PDs, Ret Yds, Ret Tds, etc. etc.)
- Playanalysis through the season: Which plays worked this season, which didn't?
- Playcalling Strategy page: Options to adjust 4th down territory, when to go for it, when/where to start to try fieldgoals..
- Better two minute control...srsly sometimes it is just bullshit, what's happening.
- Option to define how to handle a 4th & goal, 20 seconds before the game is over when opponent is three points ahead.
- Calling Timeout shouldn't cost time...(that's why we call timeout, right?)
- Fixing eternal bugs like the weird offset of the lines, when you watch the games/playcall ... it is seriously annoying and has been around since I play the game.

I agree with all of these, but would also like to add the request for more passing plays deeper down field, there should be the chance to have an interception DEEP down field or a Deep touchdown pass that isn't all YAC.
TalonHIFL

Re: Future stuff..

Postby Templer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 am

FootballAddict wrote:...

This is my particular order!
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Return to DDS: Pro Football Future Suggestions