Latest Game Files - Version 1.11 3/10/18

Latest Game Files - Version 1.11 3/10/18

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

We are very excited to announce that Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2018 is now available - when you ordered you should have received an email receipt which contains the link to download the game. A free demo is also available for anyone who wishes to try it out - just look for the FREE DEMO link in the upper right hand of our website page at http://www.wolverinestudios.com

Download update to version 1.11 only at http://www.wolverinestudios.com/downloa ... Update.exe

Version 1.11
---------------
- added ability to change the CB league you are linked to (useful if you upgraded a linked 17 league to CB18) or even add or drop the linking. CAUTION - I would only recommend doing this at the time of the d-league draft or so (in other words before the rookie class creation)
- fixed issue with player pics not coming in properly from a CB linked league
- added specific and detailed instructions in the in-game FAQ section (under help) for using the two games together

Version 1.10
---------------
- added support for DDSCB18 draft files
- fixed bug not allowing you to send down a d-league eligible player if you had 2 two-way contracts
- fixed bug not allowing you to convert a two-way player if he had more than 2 years experience
- changed maximum experience to 4 years to sign a two-way player contract to match current real life rules

Version 1.9
-------------
- fixed bug for leagues using European leagues (could get a crash in season 2 - would need to restart if you have gone past awards in season 1)
- changed code to not stop for injured player in MP leagues. The AI should handle this better but may need revisiting

Version 1.8
--------------
- added new option in commissioner office to export schedule and box score information to a database if MP leagues want to use that data to build their own HTML
- added injury icon to player card instead of red text
- fixed sorting issues on team stats page
- fixed bug showing 0-0 record early in season on league game page
- fixed a rare crash at the year end awards
- fixed AI teams being able to sign stashed draft picks to two way contracts

Version 1.7
-------------
- fixed bug with current year stats not showing early in season
- changed qualifier for 3PM to 1 per game instead of > 1 per game
- fixed bug causing hangups when team has many retired jersey numbers and tries to sign player

Version 1.6
--------------
- fixed bug causing random shooting outliers in player generation
- fixed bug not displaying award winner name on team info page

Version 1.5
--------------
- fixed bug tabbing off blank edit team name in customizing a league during creation
- fixed bug with teams not picking up first round playoff exits in team history in some instances
- fixed bug causing crash on expansion team during college draft in their first year of existence
- fixed bugs with two way contracts where players showed on multiple rosters, are not assigned to d-league team in second season and teams are prevented from using both contracts (this is a fix for new leagues only)
- ADDED team chemistry page accessible from team roster screen

Version 1.4
--------------
- fixes bug causing crash looking at some player cards in leagues started with custom roster file. New leagues will work just fine, current leagues will not get the crash but some players may have incorrect info shown on ratings progression tab of player card

Version 1.3
---------------
- worked with AI on injury code and usage of players
- fixed bug not being able to view October boxscores from Team Schedule page
- added (+) to players in depth chart screen who are injured

Version 1.2
--------------
- fixes problem in leagues linked with DDS:CB that prevented forwarding past rookie import
- changed phone answers to remain longer when call ends
- fixed problem with custom leagues turning off the reset draft picks option
- fixed inability to start in 2016 historical league
- fixed issue importing some data from roster mod files
- ** I found some errors in the historical database mod file so I fixed those. The errors cause some ratings to be way out of whack for percentages so it would be a good idea to download the new version. I also edited a few things in the roster templates so you might want to grab those as well.

Version 1.1
---------------
- defaults league creation to allow you to select any league size for a default, fictional league
- update salary calculations
- updated commissioner screen for adding new GMs in a multiplayer league
- corrected issues with season preview, PIE ratings and other areas to update at new beginning of season date instead of prior one
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.1 11/24/17

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:29 pm

The link above contains only the update file - if you haven't downloaded the full version please see your email receipt to do so and that will automatically be updated to the latest version as well
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby iPrestige » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:17 am

Gary, I am not able to advance to the season after importing my CB17 draft class for 2017 season.

Any updates on why this is still occurring even after I downloaded the latest update?

Hopefully it's not to big of an issue. Thanks buddy !
iPrestige

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Still looking into that issue - this was just a quick update of some minor things
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby iPrestige » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Still looking into that issue - this was just a quick update of some minor things

It's working for me now Gary. Thanks a lot man. Keep up the good work, we the community appreciate it brother!
iPrestige

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.2 11/25/17

Postby markprior22 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks for the quick update. Everything seems to be working for me as well. One question...where does the game get the banner pics? Those are the only graphics missing now and I don't see a "banners" folder. Appreciate all your help.
markprior22

Postby Baldric » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Small logos folder markprior. The names of the files don't match though from the graphics folder, so you need to rename them to the default city names.
Baldric

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:44 pm

I did not see the Version 1.2 update. So I applied that. Same issue. The list of names does not change until I manually edit the names in the new save game, Save the game, exit DDSPB18 and restart. Then the new names appear in the list.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby markprior22 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:04 pm

Which roster template are you using to import? Within that template, did you edit the "teams30" table? That's the one that needs to be edited to match current league setup.
markprior22

Re: Latest Game Files - Version 1.3 11/28/17

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks for ver 1.3. The October game box scores show up and the (+) on the depth chart is much appreciated. Haven't had the opportunity to play enough to judge the injury status yet.

Also, I must have posted elsewhere that the nickname change issue went away for me after I saved one game, quit and reloaded. No longer an issue.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion