Release Date Difficulties (so far...)

Release Date Difficulties (so far...)

Postby iPrestige » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:31 am

I created a league that integrates my CB17 file. When I get to the stage where the game is asking me to pull my 2018 draft class I proceed to do just that. The draft class is then pulled but I am still being asked to pull the draft class which prevents me from advancing onward to the start of the season.

(FYI, the CB17 file start year was in 2016 instead of 2017 because I wanted to run Bloomington's MOD and that was the only way I could do so. I simmed through a season so my PB18 start year - 2017 - could match my CB17 file's start year after the 2016 season. I hope that has nothing to do with the current problem that I am facing now.)

Also, is there any way for me to have my league have historical data and current player awards since I am playing with the real life (custom) rosters?
iPrestige

Re: Release Date Difficulties (so far...)

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm

On the historical data question - if you have the historical.mdb file in the setup folder when and you use one of the roster templates posted as your roster file then it should pull the historical data into the league.

I will try to recreate the rookie issue and see what happens
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby iPrestige » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:29 am

Found another minor bug Gary:

iPrestige

Postby iPrestige » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:34 am

He is signed to Charlotte so their aren't any rights (of his) to be held by Boston or another other team for that matter.

(FYI, season has not been simmed yet.)
iPrestige

Postby Gary Gorski » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:06 am

My guess is that league was done with the ratingsimport.mdb file prior to the one I uploaded tonight. If so that would explain the error as well as the one poster who could extend so many players on Chicago. The statsimport file was fine it seems but some contract info was not set up properly in the other one.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby iPrestige » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:08 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:My guess is that league was done with the ratingsimport.mdb file prior to the one I uploaded tonight. If so that would explain the error as well as the one poster who could extend so many players on Chicago. The statsimport file was fine it seems but some contract info was not set up properly in the other one.

Actually it was done with the statsimport.mdb .
iPrestige

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 pm

You are correct - I have reuploaded the imports.zip file to correct the problem
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion