Expansion Bug (in both PB2017 and PB2018)

Expansion Bug (in both PB2017 and PB2018)

Postby jacob » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Basically I can't run league expansion, I've tried many times in both PB2017 and PB2018. Was hoping PB2018 would let me but the symptoms of the problem are the same, and as follows:

> Be me. Be June 20th. Click on league expansion.
> Taken to expansion teams creation/edit page.
> Edit team names and logos, etc.
> Click "done" or "ready" or "draft" or whatever the button is to continue.
> Draft page tries to show up but is about 50-95% covered up by the commissioner/options page.
> Use my very meager PC know-how skills to try to fix it (minimize and maximize, change screen resolution...that's about it lol)
> Whimper in defeat because controlling an expansion team is my favorite part about GM games.

This happens whether I edit the the expansion teams or just keep them as the Speed and Aces. I also make sure to quit my previous job before running expansion though I'm guessing that has nothing to do with it, just want to give as much info as possible in the hopes of a fix.

Edit:
Tried to upload a screenshot but the file size is too big. But basically its usually the middle of the draft screen that is covered up by a disembodied chunk of the commissioner options page (sometimes the entire thing is covered up with only the header of the draft page visible, which also is what happens when I minimize the game and then bring it back up).
jacob

Re: Expansion Bug (in both PB2017 and PB2018)

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 pm

Jacob - can you email us the screenshot you took and also provide us your screen resolution (and is this a desktop or laptop)

Here's information about contacting support

http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Expansion Bug (in both PB2017 and PB2018)

Postby jacob » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:14 am

Thanks Gary, I sent the screenshots to the support email along with the info requested (laptop set to 1366 x 768 resolution).
jacob

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion