Encountered Bugs

Re: Encountered Bugs

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 pm

On the list of things I'm working on in this update is definitely 2 way players - thanks for your feedback!
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:15 pm

rawr123456787654 wrote:One other issue I noticed: this season when Dallas had it's draft pick, it caused the game to crash - can't remember the exact error but I save a file at the end of every season so I could easily recreate it, something along the lines of "can not find an entry for said team". Got around it by simming to human pick, the game didn't struggle to choose for Dallas, so I think maybe it had something to do with how they display on the draft screen? Assuming it's an expansion team issue that won't occur next season once they've got draft entries under their belt, or something along those lines, will letcha know.

If you have this file and can email it to support I would like to look at it and see what happened
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:56 am

I think I have found the issue of players being stuck in "limbo" in the 2nd year of their 2 way contract and also for why a player shows up on your roster page when his 2 way is done even though he's with another team. The first problem will be fixed going forward in leagues. The second unfortunately I don't think there will be a fix for the existing problems however if you want to continue that particular league if you send the files into support after the 1.5 update is released and right before you do the awards I will personally go into the code of the game and wipe out all the 2 way contracts for your league so that it fixes all the teams going forward.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby rawr123456787654 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Dude! That would mean so much. I'll send you a link to my file over PM once I get home. Did ja check out the date issue with playoffs? I think I identified exactly where it was messing up, I think if you set back the date for playoff appearances in whatever code dictates that first round second round etc progression in team history it would fix it. Could also be wrong, just tried to do some experimenting to make it simpler and that's what I came up with. Cheers!
rawr123456787654

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion