REAL Draft Picks

REAL Draft Picks

Postby felipefortes » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:34 am

How do I change the draft picks on the system? The teams are with their natural picks following their positions on the season, but we know the teams have their real-life picks, an example is that the Lakers won't get a top pick because they trade before for player. So, how can I change that on the game for the teams have the real picks on the next draft?
felipefortes

Re: REAL Draft Picks

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Well you can either take one of the mod roster files and change the ownership of the pick there or start a league, go to options, login as commissioner and force the draft pick trades to whichever teams you want
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby felipefortes » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Well. Sorry, but how can I do that on the roster files? What Table do I change the configurations?

I was seeing and have many tables, and some of those have the same things, like: TEAMS10, TEAMS12, TEAMS16... changing only how many teams are in each of them.

So is one of those tables or any of the others? And what column?

Thank you
felipefortes

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:21 pm

In the Teams table for whatever size league you want you will see columns Pick1, Pick2, Pick3....these are the 1st and 2nd round picks for the next three drafts. Each one has a corresponding team ID in the box. Just setup whatever team id you want to own the pick for each team
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion