Suggestions for Next Year [Others - contribute!]

Re: Suggestions for Next Year [Others - contribute!]

Postby Lalblc » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 pm

Let us edit every teams coaching philosophies. I would love to run a league where every team plays with a deep bench.
Lalblc

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am

Two things that annoy me:

1) During the draft, I am often offered trades. However, I am unable to look at the offered players' contracts to see if they have multiple years left. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Basically I now have to reload the save, check the players offered, then rerun and hope (usually happens) to get the offer I like repeated.

2) I need the ability to take over any team. Once I decided to switch teams for the next season and saw the Knicks had three picks coming in the among the first 10. I wanted them for next season, however only the Bulls offered me the chance to takeover. A waste of my game playing time.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby loco_bro » Sat May 05, 2018 2:57 am

I've been playing Basketball GM games for nearly 25 years, and so far loving DDS: PB2018.

Would love to see this in future iterations of the game:

- Give the game a bit more 'international flavor'. No need to make other leagues playable unnecessarily bloating the game with many more simulations, but it would be very nice to have something like a World Cup or Olympic Games every 4 years or regional FIBA Americas, Europe etc tournaments and be able to sign the players from each national team through free agency or draft. I think your international user base may definitely expand if you guys decide to go ahead with this.
- Have the teams be a bit more 'dynamic' in the sense that they can decide on their own move from one city to another, change/expand stadium, etc.
- Be able to offer your own player or players block and get offers for them

Keep up the great work!
loco_bro

Postby Lalblc » Sun May 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Creating our own custom league with our own rules would be fun. I love doing that in OOTP.
Lalblc

Postby boywonder9 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:30 am

Ratings for positions or description showing all positions in their player card. Game currently shows their "natural" position, but many players have skill set to cover multiple positions.

This is especially important in the draft, when the strongest available player may play the same position as a current player on roster with no positional flexibility.
boywonder9

Postby Eugene93126 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Career mode: Has ability to create a player from scratch and you could fill up the values. For example, you would be able to up your greed level, play of winner, etc. And it would be cool if you could like hire agents and stuff and get emails from them. And when a new contract comes up the agent will give you a tip or not to sign it or not. The ratings would depend on yourself. The maximum rating would be like a 3 and half star but your potential rating wold be lower. Or maybe even cooler the cpu would generate your rating. Like randomize player. You could also be able to create your archetype like 2k and stuff.
Eugene93126

Postby Eugene93126 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Lalblc wrote:Let us edit the draft classes that would be awesome.

You could be editing the players by right clicking them and commissioner mode to change their ratings.
Eugene93126

Postby bd001217 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: Historical matchups - how about a way to set up a "Series" between two historical teams, allowing a best of seven (or five, or three) series which keeps track of series stats for the teams and players?
bd001217

Postby Lalblc » Thu May 10, 2018 6:30 pm

bd001217 wrote:Re: Historical matchups - how about a way to set up a "Series" between two historical teams, allowing a best of seven (or five, or three) series which keeps track of series stats for the teams and players?

That would be fun.
Lalblc

Postby Lalblc » Fri May 11, 2018 8:22 am

Let us expand the G-League, I want every team to have their own G-League team. I think that's where the NBA is heading anyways.
Lalblc

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2018 General Discussion